𝟬𝟲.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 POV

❝Hey ! (Y/N) wake up !❞ A sudden strong force shakes the sleeping female awake from her dreams.

❝Huh ? What time is it ?❞ Miss eye-patch asked, still sitting on the floor.

❝Almost everyone went already !! C'mon, wake up !!❞ The boy in green responded, shaking the female.

(Y/N) rubbed her eyes and stood up from the floor, breathing in a couple of times before lifting her dish. She felt many staring at her, watching her every move and the weird creation on her plate.

❝Is that really what sushi is supposed to be like ?❞ She heard one ask. ❝Who knows, maybe she's just gonna fail like all of us❞

❝Hmm, so you are one of the last ones. . .❞ The lady in braids stared at the dish placed in front of her. ❝I'm actually surprised someone actually made such a thing.❞

(Y/N) yawned before she started talking ❝I'm sorry, I just love the Japanese culture and all❞ The rest that failed stood in their places while the females went on with their talk.

❝The rice has the perfect temperature, the seaweed is not soggy, it's packed and in shape. You pass !❞ Menchi said, leaving many in shock.

❝Is she the only one that's gonna pass ?❞ ❝That's so not fair, she must have cheated !!❞ The crowd whispered among themselves.

[ Passing Applicants after the second phase, part two: 1]

Ilı.lıllılı.ıllı.

❝ARE YOU KIDDING ME !! THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN JUST LET THIS CHILD PASS !! I CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS !!❞ One shouted from the back, smacking the table into two.

While many argued as they are unsatisfied with the result, (Y/N) went back to her station and hopped onto the table, sitting next to her belongings.

❝So when can we go to the third phase Menchi-san ?❞ The girl yawned, very tired of people's bullshit.

❝Even so-❞ A voice suddenly spoke from above.

❝Isn't it a little excessive to fail an entire pool of applicants ?❞

Gasps were heard when they saw the Hunter Association logo, that old hag finally decided to make a move huh.  (Y/N) thought.

Sand and dust fill the place as one jumped from above. As it all fades, the silhouette of an old man appears.

How the f o nk can ya'll still see with all this dust. These nasty shit are flying in my eyes for what. (Y/N) mentally cursed, while everyone watched the man walk out of the windy-ass sandy fog.

❝The head of the Exam Commission, he's in charge of the Hunter Exam. Chairman Netero❞ Menchi explained.

❝Well, I work behind the scenes, I only take action when there's an issue like now.❞ The chairman began.

❝But it seems to me that they lacked the will to challenge the unknown since someone among this group had passed with flying colours,❞ Netero said while looking around, searching for someone or something.