My life

Hi,  I am princess  maybelle . But I prefer  to  be  called  May  and  yes you  are  right  I am a  princess.  I live  with  my  family which, hates me because they  think  I am  the  reason  for  my brother  Gray's  death .  I don't  believe  that  my brother  is  dead. I don't  know  but  my heart keeps  telling  me  that  my brother  is  alive. You  ask why  they think  I am  the  reason? Time  will  tell. 

MY mom queen  Caroline  She  is a   perfect  queen,   she is  the  queen a kingdom  can ask  for  she  is  loving, responsible, kind, and  the  list goes  on . 

My father  king Norman, is   the  best  king  he  is  brave, kind,responsible. But  his  anger  is  very  dangerous. 

My brother  is prince  Max , he  is very  clever  , pretty  responsible,   and  so full of  himself.

I am princess May . I like nature because  of so  many  reasons.  Why you  ask ? Time  will  tell  I have  blaziken,  beautifly  , lucario, delcatty .yes, I have four  pokemon .

Right  now  I am running  around  my castle . Because  my  delcatty  wants  to  play . I have  to  catch  her. 

I am  running  around  the  castle  after  my delcatty . God why  is this  castle  is so massive. 

"Stop delcatty !." I said

"Del de catty  delcatty  del de catty  ." Delcatty  said ( no may catch  me if you  can!!) 

"God delcatty  please  stop , I have  go to  very  important  place . Please  stop.  " I said 

"Del catty . " Delcatty  said  ( fine  may I will  stop)

Finally  I got  delcatty . This  cat can  be  very  naughty  sometimes ." God how  much  I have  ran  in this  castle  I  don't  like  this  castle. " I thought  sadly  "this  place  has  everything . But it doesn't  have  love  in it". I said  to  myself. 

'Thank God  my dress is  fine

'Thank God  my dress is  fine . Or else  I would have  been  in  a trouble  .I hate this dress! . This  is  too  long  for  running . ' I thought , "oh yes I have to   return delcatty in it's  pokeball  then I will  change." I told  to myself  again. 

I returned  delcatty  so that  I can  change  my  gown  into  a normal  dress  'I have  to go to  meet  my  friend 

I returned  delcatty  so that  I can  change  my  gown  into  a normal  dress  'I have  to go to  meet  my  friend  . So I have  to  sneak  of  castle  first  .To meet  her .' I  thought  and  then I  changed  into my normal   dress .  I  snuck out of castle  Carefully  . I am going  to  meet  my only friend,  dawn . Yes she is my friend  ever since I started  to sneak out  of the castle . She  is  like  sister  to me and  her mother  is  like  mom to me . Heck  I  even  call her  mom  . Because  one  day  i was crying  .because  my mom  dad  told  me  not to  call  them  mom and dad any more. 

**FLASHBACK **

I was crying  in dawn's  room .

"You  know  dawn  my mom  and  dad  told  me  to  not  call  them  mom  and dad  anymore?" I asked  to her while  crying 

"Calm  down  everything  will  be  alright  ok" she  said  while  hugging  Me

That's  when  dawn's  mom  entered  in room  

"What  happened  dear  why are  you  crying ?"  .dawn's  mom asked  worry filled  her voice 

Dawn  explained  her  why I am crying.  after  that  she  hugged  me  tightly ,  I hugged  her  back  too I cried  even  more  .

"Calm  down  dear, You  are  crying  because  you  are  not  able  call  your  parents . Mom and  dad  right?"  she  asked  me

I slowly  nodded   "yes ." I said 

"So if you  want  to ,You  can call  me  mom, okay. " She  said   while  giving  me  a warm  smile 

"  dawn , she  can call  me  mom  too right ?"  . She  asked to  dawn 

" Yes mom,  fine  with  me because  may  always  told  me  that  I am  like  a   sister  to her so   you  are  her mother  too, . Dawn  Said  "while  giving  me a  big  smile .

I stopped  crying  and  gave  them a  big  smile  "thankyou  mom and  dawn"  I said  

"You're  welcome  dear ."  Dawn's  mom  said 

*FLASHBACK  ENDS*

I  had a small  sad smile on my  face . they were  there  with  me  when  I needed  them  .they  are my family  . After  dawn's  father  died  in  a accident  I always  gave  them  money  to  survive  .yes dawn's  mom own's a tailor  shop but to survive  with  it is  hard  so  . I help  them  with  it. "I am  looking  forward  to  meet  dawn" . I said  to  myself  while  walking  .

FIRST  CHAPTER  IS OVER  PLEASE  COMMENT  EVEN  IT IS GOOD  OR BAD  BECAUSE BAD COMMENTS  WILL  HELP  ME  TO CORRECT  MY MISTAKES  AND  GOOD  COMMENTS  WILL  MAKE  ME  FEEL  NICE  SO  PLEASE  COMMENT  ON CHAPTER  AND  VOTE  TOO . OKAY  BYE 

SEE YOU  GUYS  NEXT  TIME ❤❤❤❤