Giving up

It has been  few days  since  max  came  on gold  rose.and it's not going well May  and  max would argue on something everytime. May would try to make  things  easy.  but max is not  ready to go with  the  flow. On the  other  hand  king norman told  guards to find location of gold rose.

" your majesty, we found  the location of  gold  rose and  ship is ready " guard said while  bowing norman nodded and said 

"Ok I am  coming you  may  leave  now " Norman said 

"Norman, I am coming with  you  please  I am  getting  a  wired  feeling that  I should be there with you " caroline said with  serious  face

"But- ok, I can't  argue  with you  so come  on " Norman said  while  walking  away. Caroline following him behind. 

On the  royal  ship  norman  and  caroline are ready to  go.and soon  the  royal  ship started to move. 

"Captain how  much  time  it will  take to reach the  location "Norman said 

"Soon your  majesty, we will  be  there  till tomorrow  morning "Captain said  while bowing and norman  nodded 

IN GOLD ROSE 

" princess May I have  every  right  to  know about your life. " max said  while giving  May a  look 

" oh really  prince  max .Last time  I checked you  said  you  are  not  my brother or anything so I don't  think  you  have  any  right  to  know  about  my life." May said while  giving  max Shut up  look.

"Grrrrr.......fine  I am  going  to  my room do whatever you want. Princess " Max said  angrily.

"Hu.., May  what  happened. Why you  look  so  annoyed?" Gary said with  confused look  on  his  face. 

"Nothing serious  Gary  just  max was asking  me  about  my life." May  said while  rolling  her eyes. 

"Hmmm.....really  that's  new, max would  ask you  about your life is something weird. You  know l mean. Max was never  interested  in  your  before. So why now?" Gray  asked 

" yup that's  what  I am  saying. Max is just  trying  to  get  some  information about my life  because  he wants to know  about  how  I learned sword  fighting. " May  said  

"Ohhh" Gary said

"Well  you  know  Gary  I know  that  you  love  leaf" May  said  with a  teasing smirk.

"W-WHAT  NO NO I DON'T  LOVE  LEAF " Gary yelled while  blushing heavily. 

" Awwww....you  both  look  so  cute  together " May  said  while  giving  Gary knowing look.

" gosh May  it's   night.so I should  go  and  sleep, good  night bye "Gary  said  while  running  away from  May.

" yeah yeah.good night " May said  while  shaking her  head at Gary's behavior. 

" May  what  was that.why was Gary  running away?" Ash asked while Paul and  drew were standing there. Equally  confused  with  Gary  behavior. 

" oh I just  told  him  that .he is in love  with leaf. Just  like  you  both are in love  with  dawn  and  misty " May  said  while  smirking at ash and  Paul's  blushing faces. 

" W- what  how  do  you  know?"Ash asked with surprised look on  his  face. 

" I just  know ash. And  I am  telling  you to go ask misty to  be  your girlfriend  before it's to late. And  Paul  same  goes  for  you  too ."May  said with  serious  face. Ash and  Paul  just nodded and  left.