telling true feelings

Next day  everyone  started to  walk  in  the  forest  to  find  something   about  May's  powers. And  soon they  are  in  the  middle forest. They couldn't  find  anything , but  suddenly  May  got a  idea.

"Guys  lucario  can help  us, because  he can  sense the  aura. " May  said while  taking out her  pokeball. " lucario  come  out " May  said. 

" lucario  luca lucario " lucario  said  (  what  happened  May?)

" can  you  help  us  to find  something  that  is  related  to  the  unknown  voice  shouted  that  day. By using  your  aura  finding  ability.?" May  asked. Everyone  nodded  in agreement. 

" lucario  lucari lucario " lucario  said  while  smirking  ( yup I can  just  follow  me)  and  started  to  find  the right  way.  " lucario  lucario " lucario said  ( May  that  way ) lucario  said  and  started  to  run  in  that  direction. 

                                                        MAY'S  P.O.V

we started  to  run  after  lucario  and  I saw a large  forest path  leading . We are running  on that  path . But suddenly  a voice  yelled ." EVERY  TWO  OF YOU SHOULD GO IN  ONE  CAVE  AND  ANSWER  THE  QUESTION  YOU  WILL  REACH  TO YOUR DESTINATION " The  voice  yelled. 

" WHAT "  drew yelled  annoyed

" we  don't  have  choice  we have  to  go  " I said   blankly. "I know  Paul, Gary and  ash will  take  care  of  misty  leaf  and  dawn.  And  they have  to  learn  to  live  without  me." I thought  sadly. 

                                                     MAX'S P.O.V 

"I agree  with  princess  May " I  said while  looking  at  May  for  a  bit long.  "Why she talked  so blankly ." Max thought. 

"So we go like  this prince  max  will wait  here. And  May  drew will go in first  one.  Misty  and  ash  will go in second  one. Gray and  leaf  will go in third one. And  me and  troublesome  will go in  fourth  one. " Paul  said while giving everyone  a just  do it  look. Everyone  nodded  and  sweet dropped. 

" ok " they all said  at once. 

" why I have  to stay  here? "  Max asked  annoyed  not likening  the fact  that  he  has to just   have  sit here and  do nothing. 

" because the  voice  yelled  two  of us should  go on one  cave. So we don't  have  anyone  to come  with  you  prince  max " drew  said while giving  max a small  smile. 

" fine " max  said  while  pouting .

THIRD  PERSON  P.O.V 

everyone  entered  in caves  and  started  to  walk  in  them. but after  some  time  they  saw a rock  blocking  their  ways .

         ** WITH  MAY  AND  DREW **

" NOW  what  is this ? " May   asked  while  kicking  the  rock. Annoyedly. 

" I don't  know  either " drew  said  while searching  for  anything  that  would  open  up  the  rock  door. 

Suddenly  a voice  came " ANSWER  THE  QUESTION  AND  PASS THROUGH  THE DOOR " the  voice  yelled  .

" fine   then ask the question " May  said  annoyed. 

" WHAT  WOULD  YOU  CHOOSE  LOVE  OR  RESPONSIBILITY ?" The  voice  asked. 

" love  is  responsibility.  because  in love  we become  responsible  for  the  person  we love . We want  to  protect  them. We want  them to  be  them happy.  We want  to  do  every  thing  that  makes  them  happy.  That's  why  I don't  have  to  choose  in between  them. " May said while smiling.  Drew  smiled  too.

"THE  ANSWER IS  RIGHT  YOU  CAN  PASS THE  DOOR " the  voice yelled. And  the  rock  door  opened.   May and drew passed  through  the door. 

                            WITH  ASH AND  MISTY 

"What  the  hell.  What  should we do now  the  door is not opening?." Misty  asked  angrily. 

"We will find a  way  Mist don't  worry " ash said  while  giving misty  a sweet  smile. 

"ANSWER  THE QUESTION AND PASS THROUGH THE DOOR " the voice yelled. 

"are you  serious?" Misty  asked  annoyed. 

"Ask the question " ash said  and  signed. 

"WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU LOVE OR LIFE? " the  voice yelled and asked. 

"Love  is  more  important to me  because . I can't  live  without  the  person  I love. I want her to be with me as long as I live " ash said  while  smiling. Misty  was looking at ash curiously. 

"THE ANSWER IS  RIGHT YOU CAN PASS THROUGH THE DOOR " the voice yelled. And  rock door opened. 

"Come on  mist" ash said  while  walking. 

"Wait  ash. Why did you  said  that? " Misty asked. 

"I said  what  I feel  mist. I can  die for  you because  I love you. And  if you  are  not with me then I can't  live  without you " ash said  while  blushing. Misty  looked at  ash for  some time and  then she  hugged  him  tightly. 

"Oh, ash I love you too  I always  did but  I was afraid  that you might  not feel the  same way " Misty said while hugging ash tightly. 

"I love you misty  and  I always  will  love you  no matter what will  happen " ash said while hugging misty  back.  And  he slowly  kissed her on the  lips and  she  kissed  him  back  with  all the  love  and  care they have   for  each other. 

CHAPTER  COMPLETED  I WILL POST  PART 2 OF IT  I HOPE  YOU ALL  WILL LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. 

BYE  

SEE YOU GUYS SOON  💗💗💗💗