True feelings Part 2

**WITH GRAY  AND LEAF **

"Gzzz......there is no way to open the door. "Said  Gary. 

"Come on  gray  don't  be so negative.  Have  some  faith,  the island  is called  island  of  love  for  something  right? " leaf said/asked. 

"ANSWER  THE QUESTION AND PASS THROUGH THE DOOR " unknown  voice  yelled. 

Leaf and  gray  were  shocked  to  hear  the unknown  voice.  Gray  was the first to speak. 

"Ask the question  already " gray  said  annoyed. 

" WHAT  IS  LOVE  TO  YOU ?" The unknown  voice  asked. 

"Love  is everything  for me,  it's  the source  of  life for me. Because  even if I have  everything  in the world.  And  I don't  have  love, then there is no use of it. Love  is the feeling  that keeps  me alive.  Love  is the thing that chains  everyone  together. Without  out  love  there is nothing " Gary  answered. 

Leaf was shocked  by gray's  answer, she never  thought  that the biggest  flirt of the world  would  give  such  a beautiful  answer.  She always  thought  that gray  is  someone  who  would  play  with  anyone's  emotions  just  for fun. That's  the  reason  that  she never  told  gray  about  her feelings.  She was afraid  that  her heart will break  at last.

"YOUR  ANSWER  IS RIGHT.  YOU  CAN  PASS THROUGH THE DOOR." the voice yelled. 

"Come on leafy " said  Gary  while  waving  his  hand  infornt  of  leaf's face. 

Leaf didn't  even  notice  that  he just  called  her by nickname .

"Gray  what  you  said  was your  true  feelings? " asked  leaf 

"Yup, they were my true  feelings . To be honest  leaf , I always  loved  you  and  I always  will love  you.  I can't  imagine  my life  without  you.  Yes I agree  that I have  been a flirt  with ya. But it was just  to cover  up my true  feelings.  I was afraid  that  you  might  not feel  the same  way  I do for  you. " gray  said while  giving  her a sad smile. 

"Oh gray, I love  you too . I never  told you my  feelings  because  I was afraid  that  you  may break  my heart " leaf said  while  tearing  up 

Gray  was shocked  to  hear.  About  leaf's  feelings  for  him. Gray just  hugged  her tightly and kissed her. After some time  they pulled  away. 

"Leaf I love  you  and  no one  can  change  that. And  I can never  break  your  heart  leaf Cuz you  are really  special to me. You  have no  idea  how happy  you  made  me  today.i promise  leaf I will  never  leave  you alone. " gray  said  while smiling  at  leaf.  Which  is  gadly  returned. 

"I love  you too.  But come on now we should  get out of  the cave  and  find  others " leaf  said  while  smiling  and  blushing. At the Same  time. 

Gray  and  leaf  leaf  the cave. 

**WITH  PAUL AND  DAWN **

**what  should  we  do  now  Paul ?. " dawn  asked  to Paul .

" I don't  know  troublesome.  Let  me  think.  Who knows  maybe  there  is  some  hidden  door  is there which  we have  to find. "Paul  said  while  searching  for  something  to get  out of  the  cave.  Dawn  was about  to  say something  but  got cut  off by  the  unknown  voice.