Chapter 1: Waking up with devils

[Izuku POV]

I passed out not knowing if I was going to die or not. I had dreams so hopefully I am alive but who knows?

As I was dreaming about my mom I heard a voice. It sounded deep and draconic.

???: Ah you have arrived.

Izuku: W-Who a-are y-you?

???: My name is not important right now.

Izuku: W-What d-d-do y-you w-w-want?

???: All I want is to meet my host. Ah it appears you are waking up talk soon frightened one.

The mysterious voice stopped speaking but he chuckled as he finished.

The voice whoever or whatever it is was correct I was waking up.

As I awoke I felt two masses on my arms. I still had my eyes closed so I felt around with my hands until I felt a soft pillow like substance in both of them. I squeezed it and heard something but thought nothing of it and squeezed the other one and heard the same thing. I squeezed both of them and the sound got louder so I decided to open my eyes to see what all the noise was about.

As I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was the blinding sun, so I took my hands from the pillow like substance to my eyes. When I removed my hands I heard complaints from both sides of me so I looked to my left and right to what the noise was.

What I saw made my eyes bug out, on my left was the red haired girl from yesterday with a small blush and a look of pleasurer on her face, while on my right was the raven haired girl with a blush and look of pleasurer on her face. But that not what made my eyes bug out, what made them bug out is that they were both naked.

Izuku: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

[3RD POV]

As Izuku screamed he fell out of bed. The sudden load noise woke up the two girls the rest of the way. As Izuku was backing up he didn't realize that he was naked like the girls. Izuku backed all the way into a corner of a room.

As Rias and Akeno woke up, they yawned and stretched siting up which made the blanket fall off them reviling their parts for all their glory.

Izuku stared at the two naked girls with a blush on his face.

When Rias and Akeno finished waking up they asked a question with their eyes still closed.

Akeno: Why did you stop? It was just getting good.

They opened their eyes and looked at Izuku. Both of their eyes widened when their eyes landed on him. The reason their eyes widened when they saw him because he was covered in scars.

 The reason their eyes widened when they saw him because he was covered in scars