Chapter 6: Tea time

[3rd POV]

Izuku and Sona just stared at each other, not breaking eye contact. Rias got a little jealous of all the eye contact they were making. She went and hugged Izuku's arm, putting it into her bust. Izuku soon turned red at what Rias did while Sona just glared at her.

Izuku: *blushing* R-R-R-Rias-oneesan!? W-W-What a-a-are y-y-you d-d-doing!?!?

Rias: What? Is there something wrong with hugging my little brother? *head tilt*

Izuku: *blushing* I-I-I g-guess n-not.

Rias: Great!

Rias smiled as she nuzzled into Izuku's neck. Sona saw this and glared a bit a Rias, not liking what Rias was doing with Izuku.

Sona: Um Rias aren't you supposed to let us introduce ourselves?

Rias: Ah right.

Rias then reluctantly let go of Izuku's arm and scratched the back of her head. Sona then made her way over to Izuku and stuck her hand out. Izuku flinched at first from the sudden movement but soon calmed down and shook her hand.

Sona: *smiling* It's nice to meet you Izuku Gremory.

Izuku: *weak smile* I-It's n-nice to m-meet y-you as w-well, Sona Sitri.

As they shook hands Sona admired his multi colored eyes and hair. His hair mostly green had a lot of red splotches in the green, creating a wonderful mix of colors. She soon got lost in his eyes and kept shaking his hand. Izuku stopped shaking but Sona kept going, lost in the trance of his eyes.

Izuku: U-Uh S-Sona can y-you s-stop shaking my h-hand now?

Rias: Sona stop. Your making him uncomfortable.

Sona: *snapping out of it* Huh oh o-of course. Sorry about that Izuku.

Izuku: I-It's f-fine.

Sona: Would you two like some tea to relax with.

Rias: That sounds wonderful Sona.

Izuku: S-Sure. I-I'll take s-some tea.

Sona: Perfect. We can talk more while relaxing.

Sona then disappeared in a portal to go get some tea. Izuku and Rias moved towards a coffee table near by. Rias sat to the left of Izuku and leaned into him. Sona soon returned and saw Rias leaning up against the blushing Izuku and pouted a bit. She cleared her throat to alert them of her presence. When they saw her Izuku blushed a lot while Rias blushed a little but still held onto Izuku.

Sona: Here's your tea you two.

Rias: Thank you Sona.

Izuku: T-Thanks S-Sona. 

Sona: No problem. Now can you please tell me your story about how you became a Gremory.

[Izuku POV]

I sat there nervously at what Sona asked. I knew that she was a good friend of Rias-oneesan, but I wasn't sure. I looked over to Rias-oneesan and she nodded, signaling I could trust her.

Izuku: W-Well to begin with I'm...

I then went on to tell Sona how I got here, like how I'm from a different dimension, how I was bullied before, how I literally crashed landed in front of Rias-oneesan, and how Sirzechs-oniisama was able to make me a pure-blooded devil with a spell. 

At the end of my story Sona could be seen with tears in her eyes.

Sona: I'm so sorry about what you went through. I hope I didn't bring up any bad memories. 

Izuku: N-No y-your fine. I-It's comforting t-to k-know that I h-have a-another person I c-can s-share my p-past with.

Sona felt pride knowing that I trusted her enough with my story while Rias-oneesan just smiled. We continued to talk for a while. Sona talked about her new peerage members; Rias talked about to Sona about being an heir and all the struggles, while I gave sight commentary on what they talked about not really knowing what to talk about only being in this world for about two days.

We talked for hours about different things and only stopped when the doors to the room slammed open. The noise caused me to jump out of my chair and Rias and Sona to look at the door.

???: So-Tan!!!!

The person who opened the was dressed in a pink magical girl costume. When I looked at her a blush of embarrassment came on due to what she was wearing.

Sona: Serafall-oneesama! What are you doing here?!

Serafall: Well, I came to spend time with my cute little sister. I didn't know you were spending time with Rias.

Serafall waved at Rias who waved back respectfully. She then saw me cowering behind my chair and soon had stars in her eyes.

Serafall: OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!

She then jumped at me with her arms wide open for a hug. Suddenly time seamed to slow down, I could see Rias-oneesan and Sona going to try to stop Serafall and Serafall coming at me slowly. In that moment I tried to move but I couldn't. I didn't want to be hugged so I tried my best to move but I still couldn't. 

She was just about to hug me when I felt a burning in my eyes. Suddenly I'm enveloped in a green light. I look down and see the Gremory portal underneath me. I look up with a scared expresion and looked at Rias-oneesan, Sona, and Serafall before I disappear in a flash.