Chapter 3: Meeting more family

[3RD POV]

Akeno wrapped her arms around the unconscious red and green haired boy who laid on her. With a smile plastered on her face she nuzzled in the the dual hair colored boys hair.

Akeno: It's so soft, like a baby sheep. It was soft before but this is just a whole new level. I feel like I could fall asleep in this.

Rias just stared in jealousy before grabbing the sleep boy from Akenos grasp and putting him into her own bust. Also putting her head on Izuku's hair.

Rias: Your right Akeno his hair is very soft.

She sighed contently before nestling deeper into it. She stayed there a minute or two before getting off his hair.

Rias: Well as comfortable as that was we have to get Izuku into and actual house instead of the ORC room. Do guys have any idea's?

Everyone started to think about the living conditions of Izuku. There were some ideas about him getting an apartment but it was quickly shut down by Rias and Akeno saying that they adopted Izuku so he wouldn't be alone again. Everyone kept trying to come up with ideas but none of them were able to work. They kept trying to come up with an idea that would work before Grayfia did.

Grayfia: What if we just take him to the underworld to live there.

Everyone stared at her with wide eyes before face palming for not thinking about that earlier.

Rias: *cough into hand* Well now that we have sorted that out shall we head there.

Sirzechs: Excellent idea Ria-tan we should head there immediately I still have some paperwork and some new ones as well for Kuoh academy for this year before us starts up.

Rias was confused by what her older brother was talking about. She was going to ask him but Akeno beat her to the punch.

Akeno: Sirzechs-sama what are you talking about? Why are you adding new changes to the school?

Sirzechs: Well I'm pretty sure that you girls would like to go to high school with Izuku when he can, so I'm changing the school to make it co-ed. And since school will start in a mouth and a half I will get started on it right away.

Before anyone could say anything else Sirzechs created a teleportation circle for the whole family and took them to the underworld.

Arriving in the underworld suddenly was enough to wake Izuku from his slumber, which wasn't as deep as his others.

Izuku: *groaning* W-Where are we?

Rias looked down to see that Izuku was now awake and hugged him close to her.

Rias: Oh, Izuku  your awake. To answer your question we are in the family mansion in the underworld.

Izuku was shocked and scared.

Izuku: *nervous* W-We're in H-Hell?

Akeno decided to step into the conversation by taking Izuku out of Rias' grip and holding him close to her.

Akeno: No we're not in Hell, we're in the Underworld. There's a difference since the Underworld is where the devils reside and Hell is where all the ghosts go to.

Izuku: S-So we're r-really in the u-underworld now?

Izuku asked confused still not grasping what's going on and how three were able to get here so quickly.

Akeno: Yep we are.

Izuku: T-Then how d-did we get h-here so q-quickly?

Sirzechs took this as an opportunity to step into the conversation but was quickly interrupted by his wife.