To A New Home

"For Crusher to stay… with the Blaze Family,"

"What?!" the group's jaws dropped.

Flame looked unprepared while Blaze and AJ just looked plain shocked. Sparkle glanced at her mom, who gave it a thought before nodding.

"I think that's a good idea," she agreed with a nod.

"It IS?!" they all stared at her in disbelief.

"Yes, it is," Phoenix nodded, sternly glancing at Flame for a moment before smiling. "Our family's more than capable to keep an eye on him,"

"Besides, Blaze and AJ are police officers, so it's only a call away," Cobra added.

"I… I guess…" Crusher sighed. "but it doesn't mean I like it. Also, Pickle should come with me, I don't want the Demon Twins to hurt him to get to me,"

"Yeah, that could be arranged," Phoenix nodded again. "Family?"

"I… I guess…" Flame sighed.

"Then it's settled!" Cobra smiled. "Zoom, Chili and I will stay at Gabby's Garage,"

"Wait, HE'S helping now?!" Chili pointed to Zoom in disbelief.

"Got a problem, Chili?" Zoom smirked, a tire going around Cobra.

Chili gritted his teeth as he glared at the gesture. Cobra rolled his eyes at them before turning to Crusher.

"We'll all help you and Pickle move out of your place, if you like,"

"Yeah, I'd like that," Crusher nodded.

X
X

"Where are those bozos going?" Dynama snarled.

"Beats me, we have binoculars, not microphones," Glacier rolled his eyes.

"Shut up!" Dynama smacked him up the head with a growl. "We need to catch that half-sibling freak of ours before we can kill her."

"Him."

"HER!" Dynama smacked him again. "STOP IT! SHE'S JUST AN IDIOT TO KNOW WHAT HER SEXUALITY IS!"

"Will you stop smacking me?!" Glacier yelled.

"Oh SORRY, IS THIS BETTER?!" Dynama punched him to the nearby wall and huffed.

Glacier hissed but sighed as he picked himself up. Dynama stared at the group through the binoculars and snarled.

"Come on, brother, let's go and follow them!"

X
X

"And this is the last of my magic kit!" Pickle set the luggage down and closed it.

"The last?! Finally!" Starla sighed in relief as she and the rest of the friends got the luggages. "Any more and I was gonna lose it!"

"Where exactly are we staying in your place, Blaze?" Crusher asked as he dragged his luggage.

"We have a spare room, and a room at the attic," Blaze replied. "You guys can choose which you want to stay in,"

"I'LL TAKE THE ATTIC! MORE SPACE FOR ME!" Pickle cheered.

"I guess I'm taking the spare room," Crusher sighed.

"You okay, Crusher?" AJ asked.

"No, look what Cobra's doing," Crusher growled. "I… I need time, and he's forcing me to do this,"

"But this really is necessary, Crusher, for your safety," Blaze told him. "If you and Pickle stay here, Glacier and Dynama would just kill you two in an instant,"

"I know, I know, but… I don't know if I'll be able to stand being in the same roof as…" Crusher hissed and glanced at Flame one last time before turning away. "I… I'm not ready,"

"If you don't give it a try, how will you be?" Blaze asked with a smile. "As much as we don't want to admit, you are my—"

"NO! HOW COULD YOU EVEN CALL ME THAT AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE EVER DONE?!" Crusher yelled out, causing everyone to turn to them in shock.

AJ went to Blaze's side as the red truck was taken back. Crusher hissed before turning away and wiping the tears threatening to roll down his cheeks. Pickle patted his back gently and comfortingly.

From afar, Flame and Phoenix exchanged glances. The woman gave the other a raised eyebrow. The older yellow truck sighed.

"I can't force him to warm up to us,"

"I know, that's why you should ease him into it as long as he's staying with us," Phoenix told him.

"Is that why you agreed to this idea?"

"Of course," Phoenix nodded. "Also because look at his past, he has been abused by his family and hunted down by his very own siblings. As half of his family, it's the least we can do,"

"I know, I know…" Flame let out another a sigh. "But what if he still doesn't accept us?"

"At the end of the day, it is always his choice to accept us or not," Phoenix told him. "And we can't blame him if he can't,"

"You're right, as always," Flame chuckled.

"Come on, everyone, let's get you two settled in your new home," Cobra called out then they all turned and followed after him as they made their way to the Blaze Family apartment.

X
X

"WHAT?!" Dynama grabbed Glacier and began to shake him angrily. "THEY'RE MOVING AWAY?! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KILL THAT TRANS FREAK WHEN THEY HAVE THEM UNDER ANOTHER ROOF?!"

"Well, for starters! Stop shaking me!" Glacier smacked her tires off of him. "Second, just YOU? I thought we're killing him together,"

"Same difference," Dynama huffed and turned away to spy on the group again. "So, they think moving will keep them safe, huh? Well, I have another plan in mind…"

"And that is…?"

Dynama smirked. "You'll see…"

She turned and drove off. Glacier sighed and glanced down at the group one last time before turning to following after his sister.