Argument

"We can answer that!"

The group turned around at the voices. Cobra raised an eyebrow.

"Tundra? Libra?" he blinked at his older siblings in confusion. "What are you two doing here?"

"Okay, okay, we know that you said not to, but… we kind had to," Libra chuckled.

"Had to what, exactly?" Blaze questioned.

"You know, take things in our own hands. Kidnap Dynama and stuff--"

"You WHAT?!" Cobra shrieked. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"BECAUSE THEY'RE A DANGER!" Libra defended. "YOU ALREADY SAW WHAT KRISHA AND CALVIN CAN DO! WHAT ELSE FOR DYNAMA?!"

"Sis, bro, both of you, calm down," Tundra told them with a hiss.

"How?!" Cobra cried out. "I asked you to do one thing, and that was to stay HOME! Then I asked for you both to just SPY, but you two have your own plans and disobeyed me anyway!"

"I would like to remind you, LITTLE brother, that we're older than you and could do much more than you if we wanted to," Libra scowled.

"And I would like to remind YOU, BIG SISTER, that despite you being older, I have more knowledge about what to do in an alternate world than YOU because of my frequent studying." Cobra shot back.

"Well, this won't end well…" Tundra sighed and backed up.

"You and your studies, huh? Well, did you 'studies' say anything about getting ALMOST KILLED BY PSYCHOS?!"

"Yes, actually. It said to stay calm and DON'T LET OLDER PEOPLR PUSH YOU AROUND LIKE A BABY!"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE OUR BABY BROTHER! WE'RE TRYING TO KEEP YOU SAFE!"

"AND WHAT IF DYNAMA OR THOSE VILLAINS HURT YOU AND TUNDRA?!" Cobra roared out. "I KNOW THAT YOU'RE LOOKING OUT FOR ME, BUT SO AM I TO YOU BOTH!"

"WE DON'T NEED YOU TO LOOK AFTER US!" Libra yelled. "IF ANYTHING, WE CAM DO THIS MISSION WITHOUT YOU!"

"THIS IS MY MISSION, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

"WELL, IT'S A STUPID MISSION!"

"HOW?!" Cobra motioned to the group watching them. "Thanks to ME, I managed to get Crusher not only reunited with his family from his father's side, but also managed to get him and Glacier to become close and treat themselves as actual BROTHERS?! HOW IS THAT A STUPID MISSION?!"

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO HELP OTHER WORLDS?!" Libra cried out. "Don't you SEE THE DANGER?!"

"BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY, FOR THEM TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING LIKE I DID, ONCE UPON A TIME!"

"WELL NO ONE NEEDS YOUR HELP!"

Cobra froze at that. Everyone gasped as Tundra stared at his sister in disbelief.

"I… W-What…?

"NO ONE NEEDS YOUR HELP, COBRA!" Libra roared out. "CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH OF AN INCONVENIENCE YOU ARE TO EVERYONE?! YOU'RE NOTE HELPING! YOU'RE JUST MESSING WITH EVERYONE'S LIVES!"

Cobra was tearing by now as he drove backwards. Chili and Zoom attempted to catch him if he fell back, but that didn't seem to happen. Instead, he just turned and zoomed off, away from them all.

"COBRA!" Chili dashed after him.

Zoom watched the duo run off before turning to growl at the female truck. In an instant, he punched her face and kicked her down.

"WHAT IN HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" he yelled out. "I know that I'VE actually hurt him physically and hurt him pretty badly in the past, but you are HIS SISTER, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT HIM, YOU ASS!" He punched her again before he turned away. "Argh! You shouldn't be called Dynama's reverse self. You SHOULD be Dynama herself, you jerk."

Libra blinked in shock as Zoom dashed off after the duo. As soon as he was gone, the group turned to her.

"Libra, what was that about?" Blaze asked.

"Yeah," Darington agreed. "Cobra was trying to help. Why did you have to say that?"

"Its true that he was messing with our lives, but it was for the better," Crusher spoke up with a growl. "I got to meet my father AND find myself a family!"

"He might be lied to us, but it was all with good intentions!" Watts added.

"He's done nothin' but helped us out from the moment he came here!" Starla yelled out.

"You have no right to tell him that no one needs his help!" Gabby cried.

"If anything, YOU are no help!" Stripes huffed. "He's been telling you to let him handle this, and you two have done nothing but place his plan into your own tires!"

"Cobra been trying hard, and Cobra succeed with many things!" Zeg nodded with a growl. "Libra bad sister!"

Libra stared at them in disbelief. She then turned to her twin.

"Tundra! Help me out!"

Tundra shook his head. "I TOLD you that it was a bad idea, but you just wanted to take this plan into your own, but be honest, sister, between the three of us, Cobra is the only one who knows how to go through with this plan. You need to TRUST him, sister, not just take over his plan like that,"

"YOU'RE GONNA SIDE WITH THEM?!"

"Because I trust Cobra." Tundra sighed. "Why don't you?"

"…" Libra gulped and glanced down. "I… I do trust him… it's everything that could hurt him I don't trust…"

"If you DO trust him then why don't you start showing it?" Glacier crossed his tires. "And did you just say that you kidnapped Dynama and left her there?"

"Yeah…?"

"You idiot, Dynama is going to easily escape." Glacier face-palmed. "You used rope?"

"Yes, we did," Tundra nodded. "Why?"

Suddenky, a roar came from far away, which made the group tense up. Only Crusher and Glacier hissed before face-palming.

"She's loose."