Getting Closer 2

"DAMMIT!" Dynama snarled as she watched the Blaze Family and Crusher and Pickle in the apartment from a nearby rooftop.

"Can you calm down?" Glacier grumbled.

"WELL, HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO KILL CRUSHER WHEN HE'S BEING SURROUNDED BY THAT GOODIE-FOUR-TIRES AND HIS FAMILY?! AND WE CAN'T THREATEN WITH PICKLE BECAUSE HE'S ALSO SURROUNDED BY THEM!"

"Yeah, I don't think yelling would really, uh, help," Glacier scoffed.

"THEN HELP ME OUT!" Dynama smacked his head.

"WILL YOU STOP HITTING MY HEAD?!" Glacier snarled.

"NOT UNTIL YOU START THINKING, YOU IDIOT!" Dynama smacked him again.

"Ow…" Glacier hissed and held his head.

"Shut up." Dynama scowled and turned back to spying. "Ugh, we need to find a way to catch that annoying trans freak alone… but how…?"

Glacier used his own binoculars and peeked through it. "Huh, it looks like Crusher is alone now, eating his cold dinner…"

"Ooh, YES, WE CAN CATCH HIM ALONE NOW AND KILL HIM!" Dynama grinned maniacally as she roughly patted her brother's head. "See? We get along fine as long as you use your head,"

"Ow." Glacier winced. "For some reason, your pats are just as painful as your smacks…"

"QUIET! Now, let's go get him while he's alone…"

X
X

Crusher yawned as he finished washing the dishes. Well, if he was gonna eat later, he had to clean up after himself. He could be lazy sometimes, but he wasn't a pig.

As he washed, however, he felt his lightning mark glow a little eerie, as if warning him that something was about to happen as his chassis bag glowed instinctively. He stopped washing and stiffened as he heard the window creek open. His chassis bag managed to create a sword, and in a swift motion, he raised it up, his blade meeting another's.

"Hello, little sister."

"Dynama." Crusher gritted his teeth and glared as he watched the icy blue truck take out his own sword. "Glacier."

"Looks like it's the end of the line for you!" Dynama giggled maniacally.

"How about we try to kill him swiftly?" Glacier suggested.

"WHAT ELSE ARE WE DOING?!"

"I MEAN, quietly so no one hears him scream,"

"Why is that?" Dynama smirked, eyes going more psychotic than it already was. "It's more fun to hear him scream and beg for mercy~"

Crusher growled and stepped forward to charge. Glacier grabbed him and disarmed him, the sword dropping from his tires before he gagged him with his own tire.

"I mean, like this,"

"Fine, fine, whatever," Dynama rolled her eyes. "Just hold her still!"

"Him,"

"HER! NOW SHUT UP, OR I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!"

Glacier grimaced and sighed. Crusher glared at the magenta truck as she came closer with the sword, but as she raised it, a tire grabbed it and flicked it from her grip.

"HEY!" she shrieked and turned to find herself face to face with Flame. "Oh, it's the ridiculous yellow truck who's suppose to be Dynamite's father,"

"HIS name is CRUSHER." Flame snarled as he stepped forward. "And YOU TWO are trespassing private property."

"Dynama, we're caught." Glacier tugged on his sister. "Let's GO."