The Twins' Hatred 1

"So where is Glacier gonna stay?" Starla questioned as they all headed out of the garage, with Speedrick helping Glacier to drive.

"I can always stay at the garage," Glacier shrugged.

"No, no, no, Zoom, Chili and I are gonna occupy it, along with Watts and Gabby," Cobra told him. "Too crowded,"

"So where will Glacy and I stay then?" Speedrick raised an eyebrow.

"With the Blaze Family,"

"I AM NOT STAYING IN ONE BUILDING WITH HIM!" Pickle pointed at the male white truck.

"Yeah, it might get stabby," Crusher agreed.

"Then it looks like you and Glacier will be on boyfriend duty," Cobra chuckled.

"Well, Glacier would be safer with us," Blaze seemed to agree. "And it's better if AJ and I keep an eye on Speedrick, so he doesn't pull another trick like last time,"

"Argh, I hate it when you're right..." Crusher grumbled.

"But where would they stay?" Sparkle asked. "We only had the attic and the spare room,"

"Maybe the loft," Pickle cackled. "Or the basement, whichever works,"

"NOT THE BASEMENT!" Speedrick gagged with a wince. "THERE ARE RATS DOWN THERE!"

"The basement is admittingky larger than the loft," Blaze confessed.

"Ugh..." Speedrick grumbled. "I hate rats..."

"The basement it is," Glacier sighed.

"Will you be able to get used to it, rich boy?" Crusher huffed.

"Ha ha, funny," Glacier rolled his eyes.

"Lets just get home, so we can get the basement ready," Blaze told them.

"Oh yeah! We need to clean the basement and make sure that there aren't any rats down there," Phoenix agreed.

"Yes PLEASE!" Speedrick gagged.

"Mind helping us out, bro?" Blaze turned to Crusher.

"Yeah, alright," Crusher smiled and nodded.

"Seriously?" Glacier narrowed his eyes at them. "Blaze, you are aware that Crusher is only HALF by blood, right?"

"Yes, I'm aware," Blaze nodded.

"And I'm not related to them through any blood, but I'm still their brother," AJ pointed out. "What's your point?"

"But... why?" Glacier questioned. "Family is by blood, isn't it?"

"Dynama doesn't treat YOU like family now, does she?" Crusher challenged.

"Shut up." Glacier growled, glaring at him.

"That's enough, both of you." Flame scolded at them.

"Yes, Dad," Crusher sighed.

"Hey, you can't tell ME what to do." Glacier growled. "You're not my father,"

"I might not, but while you're staying in MY household, I want you to have good manners," Flame told the icy blue truck.

"Hmph, whatever," Glacier held onto Speedrick, who held him closer.

"Family is by the bond that connects us all," Blaze told him.

"How could you even bond with Crusher when he's done so much damage on you?" Glacier asked.

"Because everyone deserves second chances," AJ told him. "Even you and Speedrick,"