A Weakness

Speedrick drove around Axle City park, a little wary that he was back in that city after what happened months ago.

He had messed up his first visit badly. He had flirted with Watts, which ended up almost getting shot by Starla. He had kidnapped Crusher in attempt to make him his, which ended up getting almost killed by Pickle. He had harassed Darington, which made Blaze do mad that he almost killed him before sending him back to Velocity Ville.

Thankfully, he managed to get his monster machine form back and explore other cities, one in particular was Affluen-City, where he met the love of his life…

The same love of his life who's life seems to be in danger, from what he heard.

He had gotten contacted by his lover's grandmother, saying that there was an emergency in Axle City, so he knew that he had to rush over to see what was going on.

Even if it meant risking his life.

Even if it meant facing Blaze and his friends once more.

Speedrick soon made it to the garage where his lover's brother was waiting for him to arrive. Just as he did, he noticed a familiar figure standing at the garage door…

"Lightning boy?"

"SPEEDRICK?!"

Crusher stared at the white truck in shock as he took a step back. Speedrick had the same shocked expression as he blinked at him.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"ME?! THIS IS AXLE CITY, WHICH IS MY HOME!"

"I… okay, fair enough, but what are you doing here at the garage?" Speedrick crossed his tires.

"Waiting for my brother's boyfriend, which is a surprise because I thought he'd never get one." Crusher gritted his teeth. "What are YOU doing here?"

"Coming to see my boyfriend Glacier after I heard that he was hurt—"

"YOU'RE GLACIER'S BOYFRIEND???" Crusher's jaw dropped. "YOU?! THE PLAY BOY WHO TRIED TO HARASS ME, WATTS AND DARINGTON???"

"You know Glacy??" Speedrick looked confused. "How?!"

"HE'S MY BROTHER!"

"WHAT?!"

"Hey, bro, what's with all the screaming— SPEEDRICK?!" Blaze stared at the white truck in disbelief.

"WHAT THE HELL 'BRO'??!?" Speedrick stared at the two in shock. "YOU TWO ARE BROTHERS??? HOW?!?"

"His father is my blood father," Crusher explained. "He's my half-brother from father's side. Glacier's my half-brother too, but from my mother's side,"

"Okay, I'm getting so confused right now, but enough about me," Speedrick shook his head. "WHERE IS GLACY?!??"

"Wait, SPEEDRICK is Glacier's lover?!?" Blaze's jaw dropped before sighing. "I can see why they're so meant to be, though…"

"He's inside, still in a coma," Crusher replied.

Speedrick didn't waste any time. He zoomed inside, pushing past the others blocking his path. The others, on the other tire, were shocked to see him.

"WHAT IS THIS PLAY BOY DOING HERE IN AXLE CITY?!" Starla yelled out.

"He's… Glacier's boyfriend," Crusher answered, a bit hesitant as he and Blaze joined the group.

"WHAT?!" Stripes looked horrified as Darington zoomed to Blaze to hide, just in case.

"HOW DID YOU, OF ALL TRUCKS, GET A BOYFRIEND?!" Watts shrieked with a growl.