𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━☆⌒*. #𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
⤹ ❝𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

There was no time to hide, so I walked up the porch steps to stand in front of Tessa.

"Don't say anything and stay behind me." I instructed her.

"Who are they?" She whispered.

"Trouble." was all I responded

More than 20 men filed out of the black SUVs. No doubt more were surrounding the property to secure our location. These people were most likely the same ones that attacked us the last time. I'm sure they weren't happy Optimus and I escaped their trap.

"Mr. Yeager, my name is James Savoy. I'm a federal agent. My men and I are trying to track down an abandoned truck. It's a nice spread you got here. Too bad she's for sale." the agent introduced himself.

"Well, thanks. She's not. That the truck you mean." Cade tried to play stupid not sure how much they knew.

"Afraid not. You know, Mr. Yeager we received a call from someone concerned about this truck." Savoy tells him.

Lucas I swear if you called you're a dead man.

"Oh, no." Cade brushed off the comment.

"That wasn't you?" Savoy questioned.

"Only thing I'm concerned about is you being on my property without permission. You know, we got a rule about messing with people from Texas. And I don't know what truck you're talking about." Cade sassed.

"The kind that cost American lives." Savoy growled.

The agent was starting to get on my nerves. The battle in Chicago was not Optimus' fault. Megatron and Sentinel Prime were responsible for all the blood shed. The Decepticons were the ones who wanted to enslave the human race. The Autobots were the ones fighting with us to save Earth.

"SEARCH THE PROPERTY!" Savoy ordered not liking that Cade wasn't giving him anything.

"What do you mean, search the property. You don't have a warrant." Cade argued.