𝙾𝙽𝙴

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━☆⌒*.#𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀
⤹ ❝𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘴 ❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

  I was driving my car to the old movie theater in town because Cade had a job. I was only going to make sure he didn't by anything ridiculous. Pulling up I saw Cade and heard some loud music coming up behind me. Unfortunately Lucas actually decided to show up for work today.

"What surf report no good in south padre?" Cade asked.

"The waves are flat and I got no gas you know that Cade." Lucas said annoyed.

As he was walking which not looking before crossing the road a truck went by and didn't hit Lucas. If only.....

"Rude." he said to himself.

"Maybe you should look next time." I told him.

"Well what's cooking good looking." He flirted with me.

"Get hit by a train Lucas." I told him walking inside the theater.

"You're paying on this one right Cade?" Lucas asked hopefully.

I kinda feel bad that Cade can't pay him, but if Lucas wanted a paying job he could easily work somewhere else. I didn't hear the rest of their conversation because I was to busy actually trying to get the job done.

"It's been in the family since 28, Grand-Daddy ran it all his life, ain't that right grand-daddy. Pretty soon his going to sign it over to me." Some dumb guy was babbling on about the place.

"Movies now a days that's the trouble, Squeals and remakes, bunch of crap." The old man said.

I felt bad for the guy because his business fell apart. They took us to the room with the projectors in it.

"Now these just need some spit and polish, I believe their digital possible IMAX." the man explained.

"Yea their not" Cade and I said at the same time.

"Mister we'll have have a look around if you want to leave us to it." Cade said annoyed with the man like I was.

Not wanting to be in the room any longer I made my way to threw the seats and since i wasn't gonna be much help to Cade I sat down. Dozing off I heard a annoying voice ask