𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━☆⌒*.#𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
⤹ ❝𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 ❞
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I was making food for Tessa and trying not to have a complete mental breakdown. I was about to call out to Tessa when something smashed into the house.

"Nickole, there is a missile in the house!" She shouted terrified.

Pulling Tessa out of the house we made our way to the barn to find out what the hell Cade was doing.

"Dad, there is a missile in the family room!" Tessa shouted while entering the barn.

Optimus was up and freaking out, so Cade grabbed Tessa to hold her back. Not wanting my secret to be outed I backed away towards the barn door.

"I'll kill you! Stay back!" Optimus shouted trying to get his weapons to work.

Cade was trying to get Prime to calm down , but he wasn't listening.

"Call 9-1-1. Run!" Lucas yelled in fear.

"Lucas stop moving." I called out but no one paid attention to me.

Since Lucas ignored my advice he ended up getting hit by Optimus.

"Lucas!" Cade shouted worried for his friend.

"Easy, Human." Prime spoke trying to get Lucas to settle down. 

"Stay there. He's not gonna hurt us." Cade said to Tessa.

"Of course he wouldn't." I muttered under my breath.

"Weapons system damaged." Optimus spoke accessing how bad his injuries were.

"A missile hit your engine, and we took it out of you. You're hurt really bad. I'm just trying to help you. You're in my home now. I'm an engineer, my name is Cade Yeager." Cade explained, so Optimus would know that he meant well.

"Cade, I am in your debt. My name is Optimus Prime. My Autobots, they're in danger. " Optimus told Cade doing his best to try and get out of the barn, but he didn't make it very far before collapsing on his knees.

"How far you think you're gonna get? Tessa, come here. He needs our help." Cade asked  Optimus and ordered Tessa. Waving Tessa over Cade was determined to figure out what happened to Optimus, so he can try and fix him.

"What happened to you?" He finally asked.

Knowing that it was time to face the music I stepped forward.

"An ambush, a trap set by humans. We barely made it out alive." I explained what happened to Optimus the last time I saw him.

Optimus shifted his gaze from Cade to find where my voice was coming from.