𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━☆⌒*.#𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
⤹ ❝𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘖𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Switchblade followed Optimus away from the house, but immediately split away from him, so the agents had to follow more than just Optimus and the Yeager's. 

"I think we need to find the rest of the Autobots." I suggested.

She was either super pissed off at me or just chose to ignore me and called out to Optimus for orders.

"Optimus status report?" Switchblade asked.

"Keep away, it's Lockdown. Get Nickole to Bumblebee." Optimus ordered.

"You aren't going to follow that are you?" I wondered.

She didn't give me an answer and sped up faster to give chase even more. The armoured cars that followed us tried their best to keep up with Switchblade, but Switchblade was known for her stealth. Even in this car form, she was able to evade even the best government vehicles.

It wasn't long until we met up with Optimus who was in a fight with what I assume was Lockdown and the familiar rally car not far behind being chased by other armoured cars.

"I'm gonna help Optimus, stay here." Switchblade said slamming on her brakes.

Throwing me out of the car and changing into her other form.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I muttered, looking around for a good hiding spot.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

In my effort to find a hiding spot I noticed the whole building was shaking from the fight going on, on the roof. Looking out the window I noticed Switchblade and Optimus chuck Lockdown over the side of the building with a chain wrapped around his neck.

"Switchblade get Nickole and go. That's an order!" Optimus shouted.

I stepped out from where I was standing and noticed all the cars chasing Cade.

"OPTIMUS!!!" I shouted pointing towards the problem.

Once he noticed what I was pointing at, he jumped into action. Jumping from the building he collided with the two cars following the rally car.

"Get in." Switchblade snapped.

"You're in trouble." I teased.