𝚂𝙸𝚇

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━☆⌒*.#𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓
⤹ ❝𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘋𝘢𝘥. 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯, 𝘛𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

When the sun rose Cade made us all search the gas station for anything useful.

"Grab whatever you think we can use for supplies. Clothes, anything. And take that computer." Cade ordered.

"Has he always been this bossy?" I muttered to Tess while looking through everything.

"Yea, you've just been too busy checking him out." She sassed.

"Haha very funny. Get moving." I muttered.

With everything gathered outside in crates, we waited for Optimus and Switchblade to come back and get us. I let out a breath of relief seeing them roll up to the gas station in one piece. I was on the move with what I could carry even before Cade could tell us to move out.

"It's good to see you Optimus." I whispered, patting his dashboard.

Once Cade, Tessa and Shane got settled into the truck we started to move. A few minutes into the road the glovebox swung out revealing a black cord sticking out.

"What's this?" Shane asked pulling out.

"Be careful with that." I warned him.

"We're going to need all the help we can get." Optimus spoke.

Taking the necklace from Shane's hand I took a deep breath before putting it on. Focusing back on what was important, Cade had a plan to use the drone at an ATM to deliver a message to Savoy and his team.

Setting up away from the ATM that had rocks behind it which read 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗡" 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗞. Cade used the computer he took to relay the video footage the drone picked up, so he could fly it.

"This is not easy." Cade muttered.

"You know, you don't suck at everything, Dad." Tess spoke.

"I'm impressed." I complimented him.

I watched as he used the drone to place his card inside the machine. It was like a real live video game, he was trying to play. Unfortunately, this video game was not fun to play. Just like Cade suspected, once he pulled his card out of the ATM. The machine flashed red and said 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓.

"I knew it." Cade sighed.

Obviously whoever sent Savoy got Cade's message because cops raided the place just a minute after. It was like we threatened someone with a bomb for this reaction.