꒷꒦ 01. ꒦꒷

﹃

Chapter one

Streaming and Wilbur soot

﹄                                                              

꒷꒦꒷꒦

Streaming was quite easy in my opinion, all you really have to do is set up and press the "start stream" button. Everyone in my chat seems to take it as a hour long process before streaming. other than making a plan on what to do, which I personal don't do because I'm not creative at all its quite easy! 

꒷꒦

My best friend Kirsten, joined the VC on discord so we could play some Phasmophobia. Kirsten liked that game a lot compared to me! She loved playing it with her other friends. Kirsten was a lot more "famous" Than me, she had over 200k followers on twitter and gets more than 1k likes on each tweet! I only have about 30k followers on twitter and get about 100-200 likes on each tweet. One of her other friends Albert, who I have never even talk to but Kirsten continues to say we should meet up with him one day! He is told to be like really famous, like even more famous than Kirsten! I live in New York about 10-13 hours away from Kirsten who lives in Florida! She came to New York once and loved it, I love the city it is like where I grew up in Chicago, Very much like a city person, I don't like being called a city girl because I feel put in a place like " Your a daddy's girl, and is rich" I hate shit like that! 

꒷꒦

I started to stream explaining what was going to happen as the viewers slowly flowed in! I didn't mind that I only got like 100 viewers each steam, I had like 320k follower and that also meant most of my followers could get subs! Kirsten started up a game and I soon after joined! I asked Kirsten if she wanted to listen to music, "sure" she sighed knowing what I was going to put on! I smirked and put on the best artist of all time, Wilbur soot! One day by Lovejoy started to play, I smiled so hard I could feel my mouth starting to hurt! Kirsten just laughed and we began playing the game, I grabbed a flash light and one of those degree things that can sense like demon/ghost activity. I had no idea what half the names of these tools were, which most of the time made Kirsten laugh as well.

꒷꒦

About an hour into the game I checked the time to see it was 3 am and I should probably go to bed, considering I had to wake up in the morning. I ended stream and talked to Kirsten for about another 20 minutes! She told me she had a idea and would explain it to me later today! I slowly changed and made my way to bed, soon after I got in bed I was "knocked out"! 

꒷꒦

!Twitter 

Kirsten Mcgee

9:24am

I'm Making @Albertstuff and @Oakiez to play minecraft with me on stream today! >:]

Albertstuff: Who is this oakiez person..?

  User1: YES OMG A NEW SHIP, TYSM KIRSTEN!! oakburt or alboak!!

User2: Yes kirsten stream todaayyy! Also new ship! KIRTSEN ON A ROLL!

Liked by KirstenMcgee 

Oakiez: WTF, I don't get you Kirsten..also why tf are ya'll shipping us we haven't even met. 

KirstenMcgee: You will get it later bestie <3

!Irl

I turn off my phone and went straight to the bathroom to shower and just pretty much get ready for the day! I changed into jeans and a baggy tee-shirt! I checked my phone to see a text from Kirsten of what time the stream was going to be at and a new group chat named " The fox,bird,and wood" I laughed at the name!

!Group chat

꒷꒦ KiRsTeN ꒦꒷

          Hii besties! 

unknown number

                  Why am I in this group chat?

꒷꒦ KiRsTeN ꒦꒷

        BECAUSE YOU BIRD MAN!

unknown number

      OK OK, CLAM DOWN 

Oak is the best :D

Hi lol                      

Unknown number's name changed to " That one bird man "  

That one bird man

Really! My name is albert btw..

Oak is the best :D

My name is Oakley or Oak, idc which on you pick! 

꒷꒦ KiRsTeN ꒦꒷

See you guys are getting along so well!!! :DDD

"Oak is the best :D" disliked this message 

Really oak 

That one bird man 

Yeah ok just tell me when the stream is and 

no not now my memory is a little bean 

so tell me when the stream is about to start.. 

꒷꒦ KiRsTeN ꒦꒷ Liked that message 

Oak is the best :D

Ok bye, I'm go take a nap lol

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

꒷꒦ Authors note ꒷꒦

Hii, Sorry for the short chapter! I will probably post later or tomorrow! So yeah make sure to take care of yourself! Also please tell me if I made a mistake any where I would really appreciate it! <33

꒷꒦꒷꒦