꒷꒦ 05. ꒦꒷

﹃

Chapter Five

Albert and Birthday

﹄                                                  

!twitter

@FoxxKirsten

ok guys when Albert and Oakley met this was them it was so fucking cute! ( Oakley is the white bear because she is a simp )

Liked by OakiezAlbertstuff and 1000 others

@Oakiez 

no f you kirsten 

@Albertstuff 

Kirsten your weird

@User9 

STOP OMFG MY HEART, THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! #the world<OakleyxAlbert

      @Foxxkirsten 

OMG IKR AND #the world<OakleyxAlbert is so correct bestie 

!Irl

"Kirsten please shut up!" Albert shouted, we all laughed and decided to stream because Kirsten wanted to go live. We went into Kirsten " streaming room" and just pressed live, we all just made the chat go CRAZY. Albert took a fork and started coming after me and then ally did the same I just fucking hid. it was like hide and seek but with forks. Kirsten had to hide with me because I was like the main star of the show I guess!

꒷꒦

Stormii just sat in the corner of the room waiting for us to stop being the dumbass kids we were. I heard another knock at the door, me and Kirsten slowly made our way out confused on who the fuck is knocking at the door. We opened it to be Kaden, Me and Kaden were friends since we were pretty much kids! I loved to hangout and play with Kaden as kids we would play hide and seek and stuff like that!

꒷꒦

 I also used to have a little crush on him but that was when I was like 12 or 13. " OH MY GOD KADEN" I practically screamed in excitement. Albert's face turned confused and mad at the same time.  I felt like he didn't like me and Kaden being friends because Kaden and him were friends, I had watched some of Albert's old videos knowing Albert and Kaden were "best friends"! " Guys we should get to be its like 1 am and Oak is going to have to leave early to get to her aunts house" Kirsten stated!

꒷꒦

We all nodded and made our way to the bedrooms. I was pretty tired from running around so I was actually ok with going to bed. I put my headphones in and started listening to "Bubble gum" by Clairo, I loved her songs they were very relatable to me some how same with Olivia Rodrigo's songs.

꒷꒦

I shared a room with Albert and Kaden, which I didn't mind but just two boys especially who are best friends are not going to be nice roommates even if its only one night. They were giggling for a while but they fell asleep at around 4 am. I just got up and started getting ready because I wasn't going to bed anytime soon, Kirsten got up and talked to me for a little while getting ready.  

꒷꒦

I was about to leave when Albert stopped me " Hey uh, here I got you this" Albert stuttered, I opened it and it was a dino hoodie I told him I wanted. " Oh my god thanks, I can't believe you remembered" I said in a sweet yet excited tone. He gave me a hug and waved goodbye as I walked out the door. 

꒷꒦

 - 20 minute time skip - 

TW: Suicide ( please be careful and read at your own risk! <33) 

It was around 6:30 by the time I got to my aunts house, she gave me a hug and yet she knows I hate hugs. I was excited to see my aunt, she made me feel like I was loved again especially after what my past was like. I still to this day accuse my self of killing my own brother. I felt bad for my aunt because she was pregnant when she started taking care of me and the father of my cousins killed himself.

-End of TW-

꒷꒦

I didn't really find my birthday an important thing. I sometimes wish I could just disappear and never come back, no one knew me, I never will be important. I felt that a lot of  as a kid, I always had no on to really fall onto other Kaden but he of course had his own problems so I never really bothered him. My aunt went to the store and told me to hang out with my cousins but they all really just minded their own business, so I put on the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack.

꒷꒦

After an hour of just listening to music and cleaning up the house because it was a HUGE mess, my aunt came home from the store and I helped her put the groceries away. " Your more help then my own kids hon, thank you!" My aunt exclaimed "Of course aunt Emilia." I politely answered while finishing up putting groceries away. 

꒷꒦

A couple hours later, we all just did our own thing or just went to bed. The next morning I'm going to leave picking up Kirsten, Ally, and Kaden for what I know, Stormii had work so she couldn't come to New York. I don't really care because my birthday is like another day to me.

- TIME SKIP -

I quickly got dressed and everything saying bye to my aunt, the only one awake at the time and leaving off to a probably 6 hour drive with my friends. I picked up Kirsten and ally and then I had to drive to Kaiden's house to pick him up, Him and Kirsten got along pretty well to be conciderd him and her have never really talked.  

A/N 

I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED, IF YOU FOLLOW ME YOU SHOULD KNOW I WAS ON A BREAK BUT HERE IS A CHAPTER IG ILY AND MAYBE NEW BOOK COMING < 3333