꒷꒦ 04. ꒦꒷

﹃

Chapter Four

Fall and Roadtrip 

﹄                                                  

It was officially September! it was the 22 so 5 days till my birthday, Kirsten was coming to New York for my birthday so that was very exciting! Fall had also started today, fall is like my favorite season because it just makes me so happy! I was planing on going to my aunts house on the 23rd to celebrate my birthday, my aunt took care of me after my parents left so I always looked at her as a mother! 

꒷꒦

My aunt lived very close to Albert and Kirsten so I was also thinking of visiting them for the day and then leaving for my aunt's house in the morning. I loved New York in the fall so I decided to take a roadtrip! I started to pack up some clothes and kinda like essential stuff. I grabbed a vlogging camera just in case! 

꒷꒦

I put my stuff in the car and made my way to a small cafe in downtown! I got a really good strawberry matcha  latte, and took a stroll around downtown for an hour!

꒷꒦

!Instagram

@oak1ezz

Look who I just meet lol

Wilbursoot, Foxxkirsten, and 200,900 other

@User1 

HOLY SHIT GIRL YOU MEET WILBUR FUCKING SOOT!

@User9

This girl sucks she doesn't deserve to meet that king :\

@Wilbursoot 

It was pog meeting you! :D

       @Oak1ezz

               Aww, you too :-]

!Irl

I got in the car to post on Instagram and then left to get on the road! I knew this was going to be like a 7-9 hour drive so I packed some snacks and water of course! I got and the freeway and put on some music! Spotify was like my most used app so you can tell I fucking love music!

 I listen to music in the car, while trying to go to bed, reading, streaming, in the shower, and while exercising! 

꒷꒦