꒷꒦ 08. ꒦꒷

another chapter?? :))

Oakley's POV

I got a call from Kirsten " WHERE ARE YOU GUYS, WE ARE WORRIED" she screamed angrily. i didn't respond, i just sat there is utter shock. She was actually mad at us for leaving the house. Another voice spoke but this time it was Kaiden " Oak? Oakley are you ok? please tell us where you are." he knew I wasn't good with people yelling at me especially people i trusted.

꒦꒷

Albert had came back from the bathroom worried, i guess i was crying yet i didn't even notice it. he took my phone, "what the fuck happened Kaiden?" albert questioned in a angry tone. I couldn't hear Kaiden's side but it sounded like kirsten took the phone back. After that I couldn't hear anything, I had blurry vision from all the tears. i was having a panic attack. I fell to the ground slouching against a wall. Albert at this point ran to my side trying to comfort me which worked a little bit.

꒦꒷

Me and Albert had gone back to the Air bnb. There were still obvious tear stains down my face, making Kirsten of course feel guilty. I didn't want this I just wanted everything to go back to normal, Kirsten obviously didn't mean to but they still made it a big deal of course. We had to leave tomorrow anyway, albert said he left the day after tomorrow so he was gonna stay with me.

꒦꒷

Kirsten left around 8 am and seemed to cool down a bit, then left Ally and Kaiden. Me and albert left soon after them going to my apartment in the city. we took the train, i got a text from paige.

!imessage

Paige the editor ;):
hey bestie!! wondering how you were after that whole Kirsten thing? don't worry Kaiden told me not albert or anyone else.

i clicked on the message.

Me:
i'm doing fine thanks, i get where she was coming from! i feel bad i kinda just spent the whole time with albert and we did just kinda leave with no warning. other that i'm fine <33

paige the editor ;):

ok just making sure, glad your doing okay!

A/N ok short kinda filler chapter lol hope you guys like it anyway i'm go sleep <33