꒷꒦ 02. ꒦꒷

﹃

Chapter two

Albert and minecraft 

     ﹄                                                   

꒷꒦꒷꒦

It was around 12 pm when I woke up from my nap, the nap was pretty refreshing! I hoped onto discord and checked dms with the time I had till Kirsten's stream which was at 1 so I had about and hour to check dms and emails! Kirsten called me to see if I was awake but we pretty much just stayed on call till it was time to stream! We mostly talked about games and random shit like that. It was around 12:50 when we decided to end call and notify Albert that the stream was soon! 

꒷꒦

Me,Albert, and Kirsten hopped into a discord call and started to stream! I got up my minecraft with my iconic skin, my skin was just me in one of thoses Dino hoddies! Soon after Albert and Kristen undefened and we all started to just have a conversation, "ok so if you guys don't have Twitter, the people joining me are alber or some of you know him as flamingo and oakiez!" Kirsten said energetically, "Hi" I sighed as I continued to figure out what was going on with minecraft! 

꒷꒦

I was amazing at minecraft so I pretty much had to help out Kirsten and Albert! Albert bolted at me trying to hit me, I ran like it was a minecraft manhunt! He soon after kill me " HAHA NOOB" he screamed, after I grabbed my stuff I just continued getting wood to crafting, like " I didn't care" . I got a pickaxe and went out looking for a mine while Albert and Kirsten stayed behinded to build the house, I didn't get why we needed one but I guess they just didn't wanna beat the game. 

꒷꒦

After I mined for about 20 minutes, I crafted us all iron armor and some iron swords! I went back to the mines to get more iron and maybe some more coal, after only getting half a stack of each I heard a loud scream, it came from Kirsten! I ran back to the house to see a creeper had blow up the house, I started to laugh so hard a lung could fall out. Albert just stood there in shock, so I killed him. Kirsten ended stream, us all still laughing and making fun of each other! We stayed in call for about 40 minutes but I had to go to the doctor because I was supposed to go in the morning but the rescheduled, it was 2:30 and I had to be there at three so I said my goodbyes and made my way out the door!

꒷꒦

                                                              !Twitter

                   Oakiez   

            I got a new skin, also just killed a bird man felling good! @Albertstuff

 Kirstenmcgee: lmao, see that was fun right? :) 

Oakiez: yeah ig lol 

Liked by Kirstenmcgee and Albertstuff 

                                                                      !Irl

After the doctor I got a call from Kirsten "Hey, you should start just texting abet so you guys become better friends!!" She  suggested right away, "well maybe, your definitely better than your twitch chat and Twitter" I laughed. She gave me his number and then I just went home, I wasn't ready to deal with another thing I just need to get home.

꒷꒦

I by the time I got home it was 5 pm so I decided to start making dinner which should take and hour or two! I got all the ingredients to make homemade chicken noodle soup, it was my moms recipe that I was forced to learn to make, I didn't like the idea of my mom and dad. 

꒷꒦  TW: mental and physical abuse! Please continue reading with caution.  ꒷꒦

Flashback: age of 12 

"Mom, why do I have to learn this!" I whined, " you should learn it just in case something happens to me or you father!" She stated. She knew that she and my father were going to leave me no mom,no dad,no one! My father was abusive and my mother wanted me to have a much better life than this, than him. He was both mentally and physically abusive, he would get mad with every single mistake, every problem, every thing I did. They left that night, my mother knew I at least had a way to make food for me to survive. 

꒷꒦   End of TW and flashback  ꒷꒦

I finished making my soup, I poured myself a bowl and went to a small bar off the side of my kitchen! I opened my phone with a welcome of a text from Albert, he just said hi so I said hi back and continued onto tik tok. Albert would slowly just text me every now and then while I was eating but it was a basic conversation, like hi,how are you thing like that! You could tell he was quite why before meeting someone like me. It took me a month after I met Kirsten to own up to her and then we became friends. 

꒷꒦

                                                              !iMessage 

Albert the bird man

                what you doing? 

                                                                                                                                       Stupid oak                                                  

                                                                                                                             Watching anime! 

Alber the bird man     

   omg I love anime, what anime are you watching? 

                                                                                                                          Stupid oak 

                                        Attack on titan, ofc it's like the best anime in my opinion 😩 

Albert the bird man

Attack in Titan is the best anime, no one can change my mind 

Anyway go back to you show! :)

꒷꒦

                                                                               !Irl

Alberts P.O.V 

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

It was about 9 or 10 pm at the time and me, Kirsten and some other friends blaze pizza for of course pizza, I order while everyone was still trying to figure out what to get but they all slowly started to order! We ate kinda fast for a group of six but the store was about close so we had no choice, me and Kirsten we pretty much night owls and just never went to bed at a normal time so we went to seven-eleven to get energy drinks and a bunch of crapy food! We all said our goodbyes around one or two am, so I went home and decided to text Oakley to see if she was still awake. 

                                                                         ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Authors note

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Ok so I'm trying to get more of oak's past in this book so next chapter might be kinda triggering but I will make sure to add the TW when it begins and finishes <3 ok make sure to take care of yourself, eat something and drink something! Byee!! 🐀