Nightmares

*This is my first story so pls don't make fun*

The party was having a sleepover at Mike's house to celebrate the last day of school. Mikes mom got pizza and soda because she knew that today was a very important and fun day for these kids.

But Will was hiding something he didn't want to tell the party because, he thought they would make fun of him for it. Will has nightmares. Terrible nightmares. About his dad, Lonnie. About him being abusive. So he was afraid to go to bed...

After the celebration everybody got tired and started to set up sleeping bags. El and Max shared one and Dustin and Lucas didn't want to share one because they thought it was gay. So Dustin slept in the sleeping bag and Lucas slept on the couch. "Thanks Lucas." Dustin said. "Don't thank me, thank us not being gay." They both chuckled and started drifting off to sleepy town.      

 Everybody was asleep except Will. He tried but he couldn't. He looked around at everybody sleeping peacefully. He almost started crying. He snuggled up against Mike's chest and cried so hard, but quietly. Mike heard the young boys crying and hugged him tighter.

 Will woke up in his room. Not at his house, Lonnie's. He heard his dad calling his name. He was scared. Very scared. Shaking in fear. " Will!" The angry dad said. "Come and eat your breakfast! " "C-Coming!" The scared boy said. He got up and walked to the small kitchen, with cigarette smoke everywhere. "Thanks D-Dad." He ate the scrambled eggs on his plate followed by one piece of bacon.His dads bacon wasn't very good, it was half raw. He gagged eating it.

Mike was awake, hearing the little boys cries and feels him shake in fear.

To be continued....

Sorry for the short chapter I'm a bit busy today with school so I will try to update tomorrow.

-StoopidLes217 😁