What happened? Pt 2

!!Smut this chapter!! (Kinda)

I just got my Eleven cosplay todayyyy 😁😁

Mike seen will outside of the mall and gosh he looked adorable. He had some shredded almost ripped shorts above his knees and a tucked in rainbow striped collar shirt with a pastel or baby pink bow clipping his bangs back. "You look super cute." Mike said while looking at Will and his little baby face. "You look handsome Mike." Will said kinda blushing. They held hands and went into the mall.They both were looking around and Mike remembered. "I was thinking like we could go and get ice cream if you want?" Mike said to his cute boyfriend. "Sure! Thank you for asking!" He smiled so adorably.

The two of them walked to Scoops Ahoy where they might a girl with shoulder length hair with blonde-ish tips. "Hey dingus you kids are here!" "Again?" The crunchy, curly mullet haired friend said. "We just want ice cream..." Mike said while looking at Will. "Sorry," Steve said. "What can I get you guys?" "A chocolate cone with rainbow sprinkles and a cherry please." "You?" "The same thing." The black curly haired boy said. Steve started to scoop the ice cream and add sprinkles to it. "That's gonna be $8.72" Mike hands him a ten. "Keep the change." Mike said. "Okay then sir!" Steve said like he was taking orders. The couple left happy and licking their ice cream. 

They walked around and tried to find something to do until Will saw something incredible, the arts and craft store. "Mike! Mike! Mike!" He said so excitingly. "What! What! What!" He responded. The small boy pointed to the art store with a big smile on his face. Mike smiled back and they both raced to the art store.

After the mall:

"So, do you wanna go to my house or something?" Mike asked. "Sure!" Will answered happily. The two of them got on their bikes and raced to Mike's house.When they arrived at Mike's house they were both panting and catching their breaths. "You.. You won Mike." Will said catching breaths between words. "I won because you have tiny legs." He said while also catching his breath and winking at the end. Will blushed seeing him wink at him. Mike unlocked the door and they both walked in. 

"Nobody's home." Mike said confidently and knowing what to do when they get upstairs. The couple walked upstairs holding hands. "What are we going to do?" Will asked. Mike pushed Will against the bed and kissed him passionately. The kiss lasted a few seconds until Mike pulled away and started kissing Will's open neck. "Ahh~" Will moaned from the pleasure. Mike kissed his chin then his neck and he noticed the shirt holding Mike back from Will's chest. He unbuttoned his shirt without asking Will for permission. He started to kiss Will's chest and leaving hickeys. "Mike, Ahh~ what if Nancy comes home." Will said moaning between words. "If she does, she will have to listen to us." He said smirking at the end. He kissed his chest until he reached the top of his shorts. He looked at Will and he got permission. He slid down his shorts with his boxers and seen his small pee pee (I'm sorry I can't say penis or dick) hard as a rock. He felt himself getting hard. He started to suck on him going deep. Will was moaning because Mike was using his tongue. Mike enjoyed seeing Will like this so he went super fast up and down to make him cum. Will finally said. "I'm close." Mike went as fast as he could so he could cum. Will finally released into Mikes mouth without a warning. "Sorry" "Its okay you tasted sweet." Will was getting impatient and said. "I'm ready."  "Do you want me to prep you?" "Im okay" Mike nodded and then started to pull away and slid his shorts off and then his boxers. 

Will gasped and was sweating. He was wondering what just happened. "Mike?!" He said quietly but worried. "Whay happened" asked himself quietly. He remembered, Mike was with El, and he knew Mike would never love him back. He started to cry to himself.  Next time he would see the gang was this weekend. Today was Thursday. He was planning to tell the gang he was gay but, he always procrastinated. He cried himself to sleep wishing he never had that dream.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SOOO LONG I KNOW YOU GUYS MUST HATE ME I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER AND IM GETTING READY TO LEAVE TO NEW MEXICO TO SEE MY SISTER IN THE AIR FORCE. 

Update again maybe this weekend. Love you guys. 

Bye 😘