Nightmares pt. 2

!! Language !!

sorry for not posting in so long. 😬

Mikes pov:

I wondered, what's going on.What is making him shiver so much. He's whimpering and shaking. Should I wake him up or do I leave him alone? I should wake him up. "Will!" I said loudly but quietly. He didn't move or flinch. "Will! Will wake up!" I said worried. His eyes started to open. God I was relived. But something was wrong with his half opened eyes, they were just white.With red veins.

Wills pov: 

" Is there something wrong with my bacon?" My father asked. "No not at all! Thank you though." I said. Obviously lying. "I'm gonna go get dressed." "No you are not!" Lonnie said very mad. "W-What's wrong?" "Are you gonna leave your plate there unwashed!?" He said making it sound like a huge deal."

Its not a big deal." I said almost whispering. "What the fuck did you say?!" " N-nothing. " "It's not a big deal!? What are we like, your slave?!" " I'll clean it!" I said sad and sorry. I started to clean the plate. My dad looked pissed. What was happening? "Will!" I heard faintly. "Mike!" My dad looked at me concerned. "Who the fuck is mike?" "No one" "Is he that fag you keep seeing?" I barely heard him because I could hear mike yelling my name. "Will wake up! Please wake up! I can't lose you!" I started crying. My dad was fading away and I could barely hear him yelling at me. The plate was fading away too. I was just in pure darkness. All that I could see and hear is Mike. I could feel myself waking up.

Mikes pov:

I could see Will tearing up and so was I. I softly smacked his cheek. "Will, I love you! Please wake up!" I know Will has had nightmares but this one was bad. This WA the first time he hasn't woken up. I could hear him whispering my name sad and worried.

Wills pov: 

"Mike!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Mike! Can you hear me!!" I heard his amazing voice answer me. " Yes! I do! Will!" I was shaking because I was so scared.

3rd person mode:

His pupils were back. He was waking up. "Will!" Mike said so happy with his tears falling down his cheeks. Will rubbed his eyes and looked at Mike so happy. "Mike!" "Will!" The two hugged each other. Will wanted to say he loved Mike but, Mike cupped Wills face and kissed him happy and passionately. Will kissed back. The kiss lasted at least 2 seconds.

 "I love you so much Mike. I hope you know that." "No, I love you more Will Byers." Mike and Will smiled after confessing how much they loved each other."What do you want to do because, its like 2 in the morning." "Anything just, not sleeping." Will said while giggling. They kissed one more time and then quietly played games on Mikes Atari.

The end

Hey sorry for late update . I've been really busy with school lately and figuring out what to write.😁

Ps sorry for such a short chapter