What Happened?

!!!!Some smut!!!!

Sorry for not updating but this one I think will be good.

Today Will was going on a date with his handsome boyfriend, Mike. He was so excited he couldn't sleep. He went shopping to go get something cute so he would really make an entrance. He just found some cute ripped jeans and some shorts. He didn't want to look like a drag if he bought something too girly. He wore one of the pairs of jean shorts and a rainbow collar shirt (kinda like maxs shirt in season 3)

Mikes pov:

Today was him and Will's date they planned a week ago. They didn't see each other for a week so to the both of them it felt like forever. He thought it would be cute if he brought Will to the mall and get ice cream and then go wherever Will would want to go. He wore his iconic yellow and black striped flannel with some really ripped and shredded jeans. He wore some kinda beat up converse with it. He sprayed some cologne (is that how you spell it?) on himself, and then went downstairs and said bye to Nance, then he hopped on his bike and rode to the mall.

-Sorry for the short chapter I have to study for a test tomorrow so I'll update tomorrow after the test

Author Chan oooouuuttt. 😙