Snowball

I hope this chapter is good! :-) 

"Mom, are you sure people still dance like this?"  Will asked while him and his mom were dancing. "Yeah its like in style right now." His mom , Joyce said smiling and dancing with him. "Do you have to record everything?" Will said looking at his tall brother with a camera. "Only the good stuff." Jonathon said while recording and smiling. 

"Can we go now?" Mike said posing for his mom taking pictures of him. "Just one more." His mom said taking another picture. "Mom!" He said annoyed. "Mikeee!"         Jingle bell rock started playing. "So you wanna go dance? So you wanna like, go out there and, you know, just stop. I love this song! You?" "Lucas said practice flirting. " Not as much I love you Luky!" The small girl said. "How many times have I told you, stay out of my room!".        " Ahh shit!" The young boy with curly hair said looking around. It was Dustin. "Where did you last see it?" His mom asked sweetly like a mom holding a cat, petting it. "Ah! Here it is!" The doorbell rang as the boy ran off to his room. "Dusty! That's your ride! Dusty!" Dustin looked at the small circle mirror and sprayed hairspray into his curly locks.

The small car pulled up to the parking lot, and Steve was in the drivers seat. "Alrighty buddy, we are here." Steve said while parking. Dustin was in the passenger seat. He looked nervous. "Once you get in there," "Pretend like I don't care." Dustin said continuing Steve's sentence. "You don't care" Dustin agreed he doesn't care. "You are learning my friend." Steve said like he was his dad. Dustin looked at the small mirror checking his looks. "Hey .. Come on you look great you look great my friend okay? You gonna go in there and look like a million bucks." "Yeah!" Dustin said happy and excited. "And slay em dead." Steve said commanding. "Like a lion." He purrs "Mmm don't do that." Steve saying that as if it were real serious. "Okay" Dustin said upset almost. "Good luck kid." He said and Dustin walked out of the car.

Dustin walked into the gym looking around. "Hey Nance." He said acting like he didn't care. "Hey?" She said about to start laughing. Nancy looked over at Jonathon taking pictures for some kiddos. The two of them smiled at each other. 

Dustin walked over to the party spinning with his tongue out. "Holy shit! what happened to you!?" Mike asked looking at his hair. "Is there a bird nesting in there?" Lucas asked touching Dustin's hair. "There's no bird nesting in here, asshole! I worked hard." He said while taking Lucas hands off of his hair. Slow music started dancing, Time after Time is what was playing. Lucas looked over at Max. "Hey, do you wanna you know like go out there and, you like just the two of us?" He said trying to find something to say. "Are you trying to ask me to dance stalker?" She said know that he wanted to dance. "C'mon"  Now it was just Dustin's, Mike and El. (El got there early) "Wanna dance" A young man asked El to dance but she kindly said yes. "Um sure, but, um I don't know how." the boy said he disnt know how and they could figure it out together. They walked away starting to dance. "I'm goin in Mike. Wish me luck." Dustin said looking at Mike. Dustin walked away heading for a group of girls. Dustin clears his throat and starts to talk. "Stacy. Stacy!" She looks at him disgusted. "Shall we?" He said holding his hand out. "Um, no thanks!" That asshole bitch says and walks away laughing. He seemed upset and sad. He spots some girls and walked toward then, but they walk away. He looks at everybody else dancing and stands there very upset and sad. Nancy spots the curly haired boy crying, on a step and walks toward him. "Hey" She says looking down at him. "Hey." Dustin says wiping away tears so he doesn't look like a fool. "Wanna dance?" She asks. "What?" He asks looking surprised and shocked at the same time. 

"C'mon lets go." She holds his hand while walking to the dance floor. "Here." She says while placing his hands on her waist. "Mmmm-hmm" She says so he doesn't feel uncomfortable. "Closer," She says while he starts to walk closer. "A little closer." He walks closer and she starts to talk. "Now feel the music. The rhythm, start to move to it." Dustin starts to dance and she tells him hes got it. "You know, out of all my brothers friends, your my favorite. You've always been my favorite." She says. "Really?" He asked happy and shocked. She says yes and chuckles at him asking. "Girls this age are, dumb. But give them a few years, and they'll wise up. And, you're gonna drive them nuts." She informs him. "You think so?" He asked at that funny sentence. "Oh I know so!" She says while laughing at the end. The two of them start smiling and dancing. 

Every breath you take starts playing while Mike is alone, sad sitting on a chair bored almost. He looks at the door to see a cute and adorable boy looking around. The boy spots Mike and they walk up to each other.It was Will. Will had a suit on but not to fancy and he had a clip holding his hangs back. The clip was a baby blue clip. "You look adorable Will." Will blushes at the comment. "Do you wanna dance?" Mike asked confidently. "Will it be the same for you know, us?" Will asked. "Sure! As long as your comfortable." They hold hands and walk to the dance floor. Will placed his hands on Mike's shoulders and Mike puts his hands around Will's waist. "Are you comfortable?" He asked. "Yeah." The two of them were dancing and smiling. 

Max and Lucas were dancing when all of a sudden Max kisses Lucas. He was in shock because he was going to make the first move. So he was just frozen in a smile. Mike and Will were dancing to the music and then Mike looked down at the small boy and kissed him passionately. Will was in shock that Mike Wheeler kissed him. They smiled at each other and Will rested his head on Mikes chest for the rest of the song. 

           ❤❤❤❤ THE ENDDDDD ❤❤❤❤

Sorry for not updating I've been working on this chapter and I'm getting ready to leave to New Mexico next week so I night not update for a while next week. I hope this chapter was good and you guys enjoyed it. 

Love , Stoopid Les