Chapter 4: The Queen's Love

Author's Note: This chapter is quite long. Hope you will not get bored reading it. Please give me some love by voting for all the chapters. I'll try to update few more chapters soon. Jubjubjub! Thanks a lot!

*******************************************

"King Kidya and Queen Piyawan! Thank you for visiting us!" King Manaying said as he shakes King Kidya hands.
"Congratulations King Manaying. You must be so happy!" King Kidya said.
"I am in heaven really! God is so kind to us. " King Manaying answered.
"We are so excited to see them. I am sure they are sooo cute! Lady Jo, please give the gifts to King Manaying." Queen Piyawan excitedly said. Lady Jo bowed and passed the 2 medium  gift boxes to King Manaying. "Thank you so much for these lovely gifts! Come, let's go to the garden. My queen and my twins are there." The King pass the gift boxes to Eunuch Wit and walked with King Kidya and Queen Piyawan towards the garden.

Yuan's palace garden is well known for its beauty. This is because of Queen Porphana's love for flowers and plants. And also because of this that Yuan Kingdom is also famous for their exquisite flowers. King Manaying built hectares of land for cultivation of flowers which is of course, being managed by Queen Porphana. This is similar to Queen Piyawan's love for pearls, ornaments and jewelries which is the main reason why King Kidya built a Goreo Royal boutique and pearl business under Queen Piyawan name.

"Piya!!" Queen Porphana shouted as she saw them approaching the garden.
"She misses you a lot. She wanted to go to Goreo with the twins but the doctor told her not to travel yet since the twins are only 2 months old." King Manaying told Queen Piyawan as he smiled seeing how happy his queen is upon seeing Queen Piyawan.
"I miss her a lot too. We wanted to visit much earlier just that we were so busy with all the things in the palace. But of course, I definitely will find time to see her and the babies." Queen Piyawan answered as she waves her hand to Queen Porphana.
"At last we finally meet! How i have missed our chatting!" Queen Porphana said after giving Queen Piyawan a warm embrace.
"Thank you for visiting us King Kidya." Queen Porphana smiled as she bowed her head to King Kidya.
"The pleasure is ours." King Kidya said as he also bowed.
"I missed you too, Porpha. Sorry for only coming today. There are a lot of things going on in the palace right now. By the way, how are you feeling?" Queen Piyawan asked.
"Never been better. Come, I would like you to meet my twins." Queen Porphana said as they walk towards the twins crib.

"This is Prince Tao and Princess Sushar."  Queen Porphana proudly introduce her twins.
"They are soo cute!!! Princess Sushar is so pretty just like you! She got your eyes! And the prince is so handsome too." Queen Piyawan said.
"Ehem.. Ehem. Think you know the reason why the prince is that handsome. Hahahaha!" King Manaying boasted.
"Come to think of it, the prince indeed looks like you my friend. The princess got her looks from Queen Porphana and the prince got it from you. What a lovely twins!" King Kidya said.
"Thank you so much! You are indeed my friend! Hahaha!" King Manaying said.
"Can I hold the prince?" King Kidya said.
"Of course. Let me get him first and pass to you." King Manaying said as he carefully  picks up  Prince Tao from the crib. He kissed the baby's cheek softly as he gently passed him to King Kidya.
"Oh so handsome baby. Welcome to the Yuan Kingdom. Your crown prince is so cute my friend." King Kidya gently rocks the prince in his arms.

While looking at King Kidya's happy face, Queen Piyawan can't help but be sorry for her husband cause she is still unable to give him a crown prince. She can't help but feel sad and envious as how fulfilled Queen Porphana must be feeling right now for making King Manaying so proud and happy. She felt tears welling up her eyes hence she tried to look up.

Queen Porphana, being Queen Piyawan's friend since childhood, noticed the sadness in Queen Piyawan and she gently squeezed her hand.
Queen Piyawan sadly smiled and said. "Can I hold Princess Aom?"
"Sure sure. Look she is already smiling at you." Queen Porphana answered.
Queen Piyawan gently picks up Princess Aom from the crib.
"You are so pretty like your mom Princess Aom. So sweet  baby." Queen Piyawan looks at Princess Aom's face.
Princess Aom smiled so sweetly and touched Queen Piyawan face.
"Ohhh. She likes you. My princess knew her mom's bestfriend." Queen Porphana said.
"She is so beautiful. You are both so blessed to have these beautiful babies. Oh by the way, where is Princess Apinnya?" King Kidya asked.
Princess Apinnya is the eldest of King Manaying and Queen Porphan who is now 3 years old.
"She is having a nap. She was so tired playing in the garden. Her ladies was also so tired chasing her. So energetic!" King Manaying said.
"She got that from you Honey. So hyper! Hahaa!" Queen Prophana teased King Manaying. All of them laughed.