Chapter 6: Meet the Goreo's Crown Prince

The air is filled with the nice smell of different fresh flowers, from calla lily, peonies, roses, stargazers and baby's breath in full bloom. There are also different shades of orchids hangs perfectly within the palace walls. What a beautiful sight! The Goreo flags of red and yellow sway gracefully as if the mighty Lion image is dancing while the cold wind blows. The weather is perfect, cool and bright, as if God made the wind and sun to be in perfect harmony on this day. Everything is extraordinarily beautiful for one of the grandest celebration on the history of Goreo. Yes, today is the acknowledgement ceremony of the Goreo's Crown Prince, Prince Suppanad.

Red carpet spreads from the Palace gate up to the temporary stage especially built for this occassion. Ivory chairs and tables covered with imported white linens are arranged beautifully. Each table has a magnificent centerpiece of tall glass vase full of Black magic roses, blue baccarat roses, coral and red peonies and red fuchsia orchids. Strings of crystals and pearls hang delicately within the tall glass vase. Silver plates, glass, spoons and forks beautifully placed in each tables. Menu cards listing the very special dish for all are placed just on top of the plate.

Salad
King fish salad with pomelo, lemongrass and lime

Soup
Clear soup of roast duck with thai basil and young coconut

Main Dish
Pork Knuckle melting in Red Curry
Stir fried Wagyu Beef with charred onions, oyster sauce and thai basil
Grilled scallops with spring onions and chillies

Dessert
Sweet Mango and Sticky rice

100 constituents were lucky to have a chance to enter the palace and dine with the rich and famous in the celebration. These people were selected through balotting. This has always been King Kidya's way of reaching out to his people.

Outside the palace, court ladies are busy distributing the Crown Prince memorabilia that comes with the a box of pastries for all the Goreo people who were not lucky to enter the palace for the event. This pastry is not just an ordinary pastry as this was baked by none other than the famous Place Chef Lady Han. Unless you are a royalty, it is definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity to taste something like this. Only one word can describe Lady Han's pastry, it was "heaven".

The sound of trumphets signalled the start of the celebration. Followed by the happy music practiced day and night by the palace musicians. They wanted to perform a perfect music fit for their beloved Crown Prince! One by one all the guests has arrived while the music continued. The servants are now busy serving the special wines and drinks for the guests who are now seated at the table.

"Her Royal Highness Queen Piyawan and Princess Nichapa!!!" Eunuch Pi in a booming voice announced the arrival Queen Piyawan and Princess Nichapa. Queen Piyawan is very stunning wearing her new red dress. Her beautiful jewelries she herself designed for this occasion is truly spectacular. Princess Nichapa looks very cute with her new yellow princess dress as she holds the doll given to her by none other than Queen Elizabeth of England herself.

All the guests stood up and clapped their hands as they look with amazement on how beautiful and pretty the Queen and the Princess are. Both of them are glowing in happiness though the Queen is really trying very hard to cover up her nervousness with her smile.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our honorable guests, it is my honor to present to you His Majesty King Kidya and His Royal Highness, The Crown Prince Suppanad!!" Eunuch Pi announced with joy and excitement the arrival of King Kidya holding the very cute and handsome Prince Suppanad!

Prince Suppanad is in every inch a royal baby! Regal in every way, at one glance people will definitely know that it is not an otdinary baby. The crowd are so amazed looking at the very handsome baby suppanad who is wearing a gold and silver prince gown.

"It is with great joy that I thank all of you for coming. " King Kidya said as he stands in the middle of stage while carrying the prince. "Today is indeed the day that every King dreams of. The day that we, as a king, present the future ruler of our beloved kingdom. With overwhelming love and honor, i present to all of you the only one true heir of my throne, My Crown Prince Suppanad!!!" King Kidya very proudly lifted Crown Prince Suppanad as the drums and trumphet play the traditional royal announcement music! The elders looked very pleased and happy. This did not escape Tanwarin's observing eyes which made her feel somewhat relief and reassured that everything will be perfect this evening. She looks at Queen Piyawan, whose face now looks calm, she smiled and bowed her head as if saying "Nothing to worry My Highness". And the night is filled of laughter food, wine and music!!! Indeed, an extraordinary way of making Crown Prince Suppanad known not only within the 5 kingdoms but all over the world!!

***Author's note*******

My beloved readers, my sincere apologies for the very long wait for the update. Was extremely busy plus i relocated to a different country so had no time. And for a while wattpad was blocked here in UAE so when i had time, i can't update. Hahaha. But now that it is not blocked anymore, here goes the first update and I promise that ill have more chapters for you next week. And I know you are all excited to see Prince Suppanad grow up right??? Well, you better stay tuned!! And please give me some love by hitting the star to vote for my story or feel free to comment! Plsssss!! ☺☺☺  Thank you all!! Jub jub jub!! xoxo