Chapter 5: True Treasure

Author's Note: Sawadee Ka my dear readers! Thank you for your continued support with my story. Please click star to vote for my story. I will try to update chapter 6 soon. Jub Jub Jub ka!!

*******************************************

Two months after Queen Piyawan has given birth, the people in Goreo Palace is very busy with the final preparation for the Crowned Prince coronation. The coronation is the opportunity for the people of Goreo to see the Crowned Prince for the first time. Elders Council will be present as well as the Royal families of the 4 kingdoms.

Queen Piyawan is now standing in the Palace balcony while carrying baby Suppanad in her arms.  The Palace looks so beautiful with all the colorful decorations and exquisite colorful flowers. This is supposed to be a grand celebration but her heart is full of sadness and worry. 

"My precious child, I am sorry for letting you go through this.  Sorry that Mom can't do anything to stop this. I only wish that you will grow up to be strong and mighty like your dad. I only wish that you will not be mad at us because of this when you grow up." Queen Piyawan said as tears keeps rolling down to her cheeks.

"My Queen..." King Kidya walked towards her and put his arms around her.

"My love... I am so scared! What if they know that Suppanad is a girl during the coronation? They will sentence you to treason by deceiving the elders! I am soo scared." Queen Piyawan said.

"My love, please calm yourself. Nothing will happen to me or Suppanad on the coronation. Tanwarin and I already planned everything. Everything will be fine. Noone will discover our secret. We will be the one announcing this in the future, making Suppanad the Queen of this kingdom! Please do not think of any unnecessary thoughts ok?" King Kidya said as he caress the queen's cheek.

Queen Piyawan nodded. " I understand my love. It is just that I can't help but be worried." She paused and took a deep sigh. "My love, I am not worthy to be  your Queen. I am not able to give you a prince. Because of me you ended up deceiving the elders and my poor baby cant be her true self. I just can't forgive myself for being this worthless!"

"Sssshhh..  Please don't say that. There is no other woman worthy to be my Queen but you. There is nothing I can ask for because you have given me lovely children like Nichapa and Suppanad. The 3 of you are the greatest treasure in my life! My love, please promise me this, do not ever call yourself worthless again. Cause you are everything to me! I believe that there is a reason why God  gave us Suppanad instead of a Prince. She has a purpose in this kingdom, in this world. Please stop worrying. Everything will be fine."

"Your Majesty, Your Highness. " Lady Jo entered the room and bowed. "Lady Tanwarin is here for Queen Piyawan and Prince Suppanad's routine check up." Lady Jo said.

"Please let her in. " King Kidya commanded.

"Your Highness, I didn't know you will be here. I can come back later." Tanwarin said as she bowed to King Kidya.

"No, Tanwarin. It's alright. You can proceed. I want to know how is my beloved Queen and Prince health doing. Lady Jo, please carry Prince Suppanad to the crib first."

Lady Jo obliged and put Prince Suppanad in the crib just beside the Queen's bed. The Queen refused to put Prince Suppanad in the designated Crown Prince bedroom as per the tradition as she wants to personally take care of the baby and ensure Prince Suppanad safety.  The King agreed for the meantime until the Queen is reassured that no harm can happen to the baby.

"Your Highness, can you lay down in the bed for me?" Tanwarin asked Queen Piyawan.

The Queen lay down in her bed. Tanwarin checked the Queen's pulse in the wrist as well as the neck.  She also checked her eyes and mouth.