◣P R O L O G U E◥

【 ❝ You are lucky I don't hate you y/n.

˗ˏˋAwh, That's disappointing.. I'll try harder.. Shiggy. ˎˊ˗

     Tags!!
        ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

suna-mayo VENOMHUB poketos leloor ECLIPSEWXTCH jeezjune
ATTENTIONASTA
»——————⋆◦★◦⋆——————«
TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS PROLOGUE:
Minor bullying, Neglection, Cursing!!

Y/n Yagi walked into Aldera Junior High, head up high and very confident. Their hero name was "Snap" because of how they snap back but yet, everyone still called them by their actual name,Y/n. Y/n had to talk in front of middle schoolers, they were supposed to lift kids hopes up into becoming heroes and attending UA highschool even if the kids were quirkless like they were.

Y/n put their hand on the knob to the door before turning it, opening it slowly to see a bunch of Junior High Students staring at them.

"Oh, hello." Y/n closed the door behind them before they stood in front of the class. Eyes piercing into theirs, they could tell some kids were excited whilst others got annoyed. that kid being Bakugo Katsuki himself.

After Y/n talked about how amazing UA is and how awesome it is to be a hero, they were allowing kids to ask questions. Most of them were about them being quirkless but they didn't mind. When Y/n saw a hand shoot up, they looked towards a boy with freckles and green hair.

"Oh, yes. What's your name, and question?" Y/n gave a small smile before they entwined their hands together. The green haired, freckled boy stood up and was quite shaky.

"Oh- I'm, uh- Izuku Midoryia! I wanted to know uhm.." The green haired boy started to mutter before he shut himself up and shook his head.

"How hard was it to become a hero without a quirk?" He finally asked. He was so inspired by Y/n, he looked up to them like he did All Might. To him, they were a god.

Y/n hesitated to talk before they put a smile on their face.

"There are a lot of things you need to do, I specialize in hand to hand combat. So, I practice and practice but since I'm quirkless, I do have many disadvantages. You are the kid without a quirk, right?" Y/n asked before Midoriya nodded nervously as other kids started to snicker. Y/n looked around the room with a slight glare which made the kids go quiet. They knew how hard it was for quirkless people.

Y/n walked towards Midoriya before reaching in to cup his face.

"May I?" Y/N asked before Midoriya slightly hesitated, but still nodded. Y/n gave him a small smile before they cupped his face lightly.

"Let me tell you this Midoriya, you are strong and you can do anything, even if you are quirkless like I am. If you want to be a hero.. be one. Do not let these bullies tell you what and what not to do with your life, okay?" They pulled away from Midoriya before he sat down, his face red but he was feeling more confident about being a hero.

"The quirkless nerd won't get anywhere with being a hero, the only reason you got to be is because you are All Might's daugh-" The ash blonde kid started talking but was quickly hushed as Y/n put their hand in front of his mouth. The teacher didn't do anything about it either.

"Keep talking Katsuki Bakugou and I'll make sure you won't get into any hero training schools." They gave him a sharp glare, in which he returned. He was pissed. Y/n pulled their hand back and wiped it off and the ash blonde was completely silent.

"That's what I thought." Y/n muttered and rolled their eyes before walking to the front of the class, and that's when their phone went off. Y/n looked down at it before giving a small wave.

"That's my que to go! It was nice talking to most of you!" They looked at Midoriya before waving to the class and running out, going off to get a villain that was in the city.

When Y/n got to the scene, All might went right beside them.

"Hello, Y/N! I am here!" he turned to the villain before turning to his only child.

"Go help with the civilians and let us handle it. I don't want you getting hurt since you don't have a quirk to prevent it, I will text you how it goes later on!!" He gave the fakest smile towards his child before he went to take care of the situation at hand. Y/n's hands fell to their sides as their smile left their face.

Being thrown out by All Might once again, their own father. Y/n just left the scene with their hands shoved in their pockets. "I hate this fucking town, and everyone's god damn egos." Y/n groaned in an alley way before they kicked a can. Once they made it to their one bedroom apartment they washed themselves up, changed and laid on their bed relaxing.

Hours went by, not one single text from their father.

"Well, fuck you too." They muttered as their heart squeezed the same way it always did, except this time, they could feel it slowly breaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: (∩˃o˂∩)♡ hello everyone!! My name is Kat and this is actually my first published story! I will try my best to update regularly <3 Anywho! I will give trigger warnings and smut warnings if there is any in the future ;). Have a nice Day/Night!!