◣ HEROES SUCK!◢

Tags!!!◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥suna-mayo VENOMHUB poketos leloor ECLIPSEWXTCH jeezjune ATTENTIONASTA GenderfluidLesbean -MRSB0KUTO ◣ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◢════════════•°•⚠•°•════════════TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER: Misgendering, Neglect, Cursing,M...

Tags!!!
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
suna-mayo VENOMHUB poketos leloor ECLIPSEWXTCH jeezjune ATTENTIONASTA
GenderfluidLesbean -MRSB0KUTO
◣ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◢
════════════•°•⚠•°•════════════
TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:
Misgendering, Neglect, Cursing,Mention of suicide.
🔮This isn't a trigger but Y/N is FtNb (if people don't know what that means it's Female To Non Binary!!)🔮

"Class is dismissed." Y/n heard Aizawa say, their head popped up from looking at their phone to watch the class get up from their seats, conjoining into small groups for after class conversations. Y/n's eyes scanned the class, observing every student in the room. When Y/n's eyes landed upon their personal favorite student in 1-A, they noticed something was a little off, he was more in a rush but he was probably just meeting up with All Might again.

"Y/n, can you come here for a second, please?" Aizawa asked before they watched Midoriya walk out of the class. Y/n hopped off of the counter they were sitting on before making their way to Aizawa's desk, making the finger gun towards Denki as he did it back. They stopped in front of Aizawa's desk, and he handed them a few papers.
"Can you take these to Principal Nezu for me?" Aizawa asked with a very exhausted look on his face. For a split second, Y/n felt sympathy for him before laughing a little.

"Yeah sure, get some rest tonight." They took the papers and flipped through them as they made their way out of the classroom. Still flipping through papers, they yawned before hearing a few minimal voices. At first, they thought nothing of it, until they realized who was speaking. Y/n was about to walk past until they heard Toshinori talking about One For All.

"So, young midoriya, how's one for all treating you?" Toshinori asked Midoriya and Y/n stopped just around the corner so they could listen to their conversation.

"I broke a few bones awhile back, but.. It's going pretty decent! I've been practicing some new moves, more directed towards my legs just in case my arms break again!" Midoriya replied with a cheery, yet serious tone.

Y/n stood there holding the papers by their sides, looking down at the ground, biting their lip till blood pool in their mouth, feeling the pent up frustration build up way more than it already had.
'That arrogant bastard gave Midoriya OFA? He promised me that I was gonna be the new holder.. That lying piece of shit.' Y/n thought before their hands gripped on the paper slightly, causing it to make a crumbling sound. Toshinori and Midoriya's conversation stopped before Y/n put a smile on their face, walking past as if they were reading the papers, making it seem as if they hadn't heard a thing at all.