◣ A S E C R E T?◥

【❝You'll be next, My-❞】
˗ˏˋ❝...❞ˎˊ˗
TAGS!!!
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
suna-mayo leloor ECLIPSEWXTCH jeezjune ATTENTIONASTA -MRSB0KUTO GenderfluidLesbean
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢
Everyone seemed to make it back to the bar safely, nobody really injured, it was Y/n's job to personally deliver Ragdoll to All For One themselves, they've never had an encounter with him before unless it was on the small screen Tenko would show them. It was crazy to think that they used to be so interested in being a hero, in being All Might's little prodigy. It never was going to end if they didn't get out of it. The amount of verbal abuse that they went through because of their so-called father, He never acted nor cared like one anyways, he just wanted a weapon, so he got that.. But way worse than he expected. Once he found out they wouldn't have a quirk, it's like he gave up on that whole fantasy.

Y/n carried Ragdoll in their arms, bringing them to the place All For One told them to drop her off at, when Y/n got there they sat Ragdoll down carefully before sticking their hands in their pockets, looking at the man in the shadows, they couldn't see him fully, just the shadow of him. Y/n had a small smirk on their face before they planted their vans on the concrete beneath them. "So if I may ask, what is your relationship with Tenko?" They asked with an eyebrow raised. The male in front of them stopped completely before he bent down and picked Ragdoll up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Tomura was young when I took him in, he is just a kid to me, nothing more." All for one said in a low tone, making it clear that Tenko was nothing but a grown up child to him, but he seemed to not use his real name. Only Y/n did. Y/n bit the inside of their cheek before they nodded. "Very well then." Y/n spoke before bringing a hand out of their pocket and waving him goodbye, not taking another glance back as they walked out of the alleyway, bringing their hood of the hoodie they stole from Tenko up, hiding their face as they walked closer to the abandoned bar. They could hear the angry teenager inside the building, they walked inside looking away from the boy when they walked past everyone, they knew they didn't wanna show their identity till later on.

There were muffled screams from the boy in the seat, Y/n grabbed a box ignoring the hidden screams. They've been in his place, they felt bad since they did really like Bakugo when she was a student teacher but now,  they weren't as caring anymore. They started taking down the polaroid pictures off of the wall before moving down the hallway to gather anything more that's valuable to them. They waved compress over before they handed it to him, silently asking him to turn it into an orb. Mr compress did as they asked without a word after, keeping the orb on him, in a place where it wouldn't be able to break. Y/n walked around the corner and to the girl's room before they smiled.

"Be alert, I know these kids. Izuku will be the first to try and find him, I have no doubt either that Shoto will follow." The girls gave a nod, Y/n turned to head back before they bumped into Tenko. "Oh shit-" Y/n said as they stumbled back before they looked at Tenko, Tenko held his hands up so he wouldn't accidentally harm Y/n. "Sorry for bumping into you, but I do have one question.. Are you sure you're ready when the hero's finally realize who is behind all these plans?" Tenko stood there, his shoulders slumped and he was lowering his hands from their upright positions. Y/n furrowed their eyebrows before they laughed at him becoming slightly unhinged.

"Am I ready? When HAVEN'T I been ready?I'm more ready than ever." Y/n spoke and Tenko had a smile forming on his face, this is what he was waiting to see from them. Tenko held out his arm in a way that Y/n could grab onto it before he spoke with a sinister smirk.