◣H E R E W E G O?◢

【❝ Should I call you my boss? Ma'am? Sir? ❞】

˗ˏˋ❝ Tomura you can call me anything, just don't always call me female names please. ❞ˎˊ˗

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

I do apologize but the tags aren't working for me rn.

So no tags for this chapter </3

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Unknown's POV

There was mumbling on the other side of the phone, Shigaraki was ranting about the plan that the new girl had come up with. It was surprisingly smart. "Ah.. I see it's all coming together, Get it done quickly. My patience is running thin." I said right before I hung up the phone, I sat back in my chair as I listened to the recordings, the sweet voice that talks to Tomura. I let out a small sigh and a small smile, the last time i've heard the person was when they could only giggle. Too bad it won't last for long though.

Back To Third Person Bitches.

It was the day of the Sports Festival, there were multiple people in the stadium getting excited to see the students compete to see who was the best, who was stronger and more intelligent, Who would get picked out by the biggest agency. It's basically just a competition to see who might be the next number one pro hero after the current pro heroes go outta business and become crippled etc. Y/n always thought the hero's society was always corrupted before they became a villain but they were never able to get out of the hero's society before because they are Toshinori Yagi or way more known as All Might 's Daughter.

They were truly never happy in the past or the present until they became a villain, becoming free from all the demands, well not yet. They have to wait just a little longer until they reveal themselves and finally get out of the heroes commission.

It was crowded in the stadium so Y/n was right by a broken and beat up Aizawa and a cheerful ass Present Mic. They were sitting in the middle of the two looking down at the students. When Katsuki got called up by Midnight because he was the Head student of the 1st years and gave his speech, Y/n let out a little laugh before getting a nudge from Hizashi to stop, they did and they paid close attention. Watching all the competitions was interesting, they couldn't pick out who they wanted to kidnap to get better levredge because Y/n knows damn well that it is going to take a hell of alot more people to get anyone to comply.

Y/n sighed as they watched all the challenges with people winning, they had their eyes on Izuku Midoriya but also on Katsuki Bakugo, they were concentrated, when it came to the independent - one on one fights she left the upper floor and went down to where Endeavour stood but stayed silent, they could feel the fumes Endeavour was letting out when he knew Todoroki so far wasn't winning. Y/n stood back and watched and they cheered for their students, to not look suspicious but they also were very proud about how far they've come in the short amount of time they were gone, they watched as they got a Memory of them fighting against Aizawa.

~Memory Time Bitches.~

Y/n stood with sweat dripping down their face, they had a migraine from their battle before which was Hizashi, it wasn't easy considering they were trying to not get their eardrums popped, Hizashi wasn't all that good at close hand to hand combat, so it was fun to take him down as easily as they did but with their friendship they just laughed about it. Y/n was the good sport and helped Hizashi get up and they hugged each other before they both walked off the center.
Y/n let out a breath before they ran towards Shota, barely getting past his binding cloth. They slid on the floor before getting kicked by Aizawa, he apologized after.

"I'm sorry y/n. I don't mean to hurt you." He said as he brought back his leg. He was only doing it for the sports festival and the sponsors. Y/n smirked and they kicked his foot from under him and got on top of him straddling him. They brought their arm back before they punched him in the face.

"There is my payback." Y/n smirked before they got pushed off of him, they brought themselves to stand up again and they started fighting, their hand in hand combat skills almost the same. One would get punched and then the kicked but Y/n got fed up with nothing happening besides them going back and forth, they brought their arms up and pushed him back before they got turned around and got pushed out of the square.

Y/n sighed as they got up, everyone cheering for Shota but his focus was on Y/n.
"Hey are you okay? should i get you to recovery girl?" He asked, he knew he hurted them and he felt a bit bad. Y/n shook their head no, they were fine and could move but their eyes were focused on All Might, he looked disappointed before he put up a front as the tv cameras pointed at him and showed his face on the screen. He seemed proud on screen but y/n dead knew he was disappointed in them. Y/n got up before stretching a bit, they were in pain and had body aches but beside that they were fine.

Aizawa and Y/n shook hands before they hugged a bit and Y/n walked off the platform with tears threatening their eyes. They tried their hardest, being quirkless and yet their father isn't proud of them.

~End Of Memory Shawty's~

Y/n shook her head as they seemed to have zoned out. They started paying attention to see that it was todoroki against bakugo. Y/n looked to the side to see endeavor starting to get enraged and they rolled their eyes before they watched endeavour start walking towards the sidelines. Y/n slapped their forehead as they heard him yell and everyone went quiet before Shoto started using his fireside.

"Oh shit." Y/n said as they paid more attention, they watched the two fight at full power and chuckled a bit when the fight stopped because of Cementose and Midnight. Y/n and the others waited and waited till they saw Katsuki getting chained up, being angry as he is. Y/n furrowed their eyebrows with a disappointed look.

"Seriously? you thought that chains were the best thing. Fucking assholes." Y/n leaned off of the post they were leaning on and they went down the stairs before they went to the bar separating the arena from the bleachers and They jumped over it before going up, they walked to Midnight before holding their hand out.

"Keys now." Y/n said sternly and Midnight looked at Bakugo and then Y/n before giving them the key to the chains. As Y/n went to the lock and started unlocking it they spoke,
"He isn't a monster so don't chain him up like you just did." When the chains fell off of Katsuki They grabbed the collar of his shirt and held it. "Don't try anything right now and just accept it."
When Y/n got Bakugo to listen they let go of his collar as they announced him winning. Y/n left the platform before going into the restrooms, they looked at themselves in the mirror before putting their phone to their ear.

"Katsuki Bakugo."

Shigaraki smirked on the other side of the phone before he replied. "Yes boss." before he heard the phone beeping of him getting hung up on and he turned to the league.

————————

Hellooooo readers!!
I am soooo sorry i haven't posted in awhile and i'm not even gonna give you a shitty excuse that I forgot to update because I didn't I just haven't feeling the best to write and release any chapters but it is New year's day for me still so I wanted to say Happy New Years!! I hope 2022 is great for you all <3 I am writing more stories for you guys and hopefully that is enough for y'all to not hate me for not posting. Well, have fun and I hope you liked the chapter, the next chapters are going to become more action filled and we mayyyy or may not see some more y/n and shigaraki scenes, but you didn't hear it from me. Anywho, I'll end this chapter now. See ya in the next chapter <3