◣N E W F A M I L Y ◢

【❝You are like a Ladybug but filled
with love.. A Love Bug!❞】
˗ˏˋ❝That sounds so pretty, I love it!❞ˎˊ˗
TAGS!!!
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
poketos  leloor  ECLIPSEWXTCH  jeezjune  ATTENTIONASTA  GenderfluidLesbean suna-mayo kakashisplaything
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

"Good Morning, Y/n."
Y/n was looking at the group of villains with a look of confusion, they found themselves tied onto a metal chair, their neck and back ached from the lack of good posture. They straightened themselves up trying desperately to pop their back.

"Mm god damn it."

They said before sighing to themself, They completely ignored the people in front of them until they popped their back. They turned their gaze to the group in front of them once again. They attempted to get out of the chair in front of them and it has in fact not worked whatsoever. They kinda just gave up at the third attempt before they let their hands rest.

"You have been out for a day and we have a proposal for you, we have been analyzing you since you were a teenager. We want you to be a part of the league, the hero society is corrupted and the hero's along with it. Some are doing it for their selfish needs, money, popularity. I've seen what you've spray painted in the alleyways, you aren't a goody two shoes which makes me and the actual boss think you'll be a good asset for us."

Shigaraki spoke slowly, letting Y/n process whatever he said. Y/n looked at Shigaraki with disbelief.

"Are you seriously asking me to join you guys? Are you kidding me." Y/n ended with a scoff.

"Well yes, seeing that nobody has came for you and will most likely not come for you shows that you aren't very important to them. We can destroy the hero's society and I can kill your father."

Y/n raised their eyebrows and they shook their head.

"Absolutely not, they'll come for me. Someone will." They told themselves more than the others, making them believe that someone will come for them. Eventually days have past, they've turned into weeks. Nobody has came for them. They've lost count of the days, their hair is greasy and their body is in a very uncomfortable position.

Toga and the others looked towards y/n as they lifted their head up to look at the small tv in the corner of the room, announcing the sports festival that was going on in a few weeks.

Y/n continued to have hope.. hoping someone would notice, somebody..anybody.

.•° ✿ °•.
A Week And A Half After.
°•. ✿ .•°

Y/n watched as Toga jumped onto Dabi, them both arguing about him needing to change his rusting staples. Toga held the stable remover and fought him until he threatened to burn her. She surrendered but that didn't stop Dabi from doing it himself when everyone was asleep, well.. Almost everyone. Y/n was watching while they were trying so hard not to throw up.