New Life

ANGELA'S P.OV

I realize that my brother doesnt hate me.
But what else changes?

Im still the failure sister who pervertedly chases his brother's shadow to gain a little bit of attention.

No, I'm smarter now.
Since I decided not to chase after Adrian.
I am free to be whoever I wish to be.
I can even be a astraunaut!

Okay.
Stop day dreaming.

I slap my face with water as I look in the mirror just above the sink.

"You are the new Angela Vesta. You will never be single till you turn 37 and you will never become a lawyer."

I need a plan for my future.
First,I should stop meeting my strange gothic friends.
That sounds awful now but I remember  that our friendship never last long anyways  because they start doing drugs because one of the gang member had a gangster boyfriend.
I maybe a failure but Im not too stupid as to try drugs and ruin my life.
I just want to be in before.

End of P.O.V

Ring...

She looks at her phone. Her phone full of strange glistering decoration.

"What kind of taste do I have before?"
She shakes her head and opens her phone.
The caller name is Isabela Rinda.
She remembers putting full nmae of people she doesnt like but needs to remember in her phone.

She waited two rings as she is trying to recall who she was.

"Hello Isabela." She answered.

"Finally you picked up. Our Advisor called, you havent done with your clearance?"

Isabela is their class monitor.
She always follow rules and very efficient.
She is always praise by their teacher even though Angela is the rank 2 in their class.
She doesnt like her just because she is jealous a serious girl like her has people praising her to the heavens.

She is just petty.

"Yeah." Angela remembers she will be a model and join Miss Universe and actually winning the crown. She'll be all over the news and abroad.
She is so pretty she become a celebrity, endorser and also the most important thing is...she will be the girlfriend of her brother's bestfriend.

"Okay." Weirded out by the warm answer. The receiver felt a bit gross.

She remembers gaping as she saw this snobbish and serious girl turn into a beauty, walking down the stage only wearing two piece of bikini and giving her best walk ever.

"Hey, You...Did you ever want to become a model?"

"What?"
The girl in the phone sounded like she is shock and angered.

"Why not? You are tall and skinny."

"Did you just call me skinny? Anyways I already told you what  the advisor wants. Good day."

The phone call ended.

Instead of being angry.
Angela laughs.
"I know what people will end up in the future. This is so funny." She chuckles and then her smile disappear.

There is this one guy in her class. This gloomy guy who will end up killing himself in two years time.
Back then she just thought of him as a gloomy, creepy guy, but as the report in the news try to expose his life, she found out how much he was going in through those years.

"Should I help him?"
She stands up pacing here and there.

"Ah! Whatever! Help him, of course I can help him."

She was given another life to live. She is not  yet a  full fledge failure.
Maybe she was given another chance to help others.

She wanted to change clothes but found lots of 'humiliating' dress in her closet. Luckily, her mother bought her decent ones or she wont be able to get out the house.

"Okay, as a beautiful, young me, I should do good deeds." She said laughing to herself.

She just went out her house and already unfamiliar of the roads.

"What??? Strange..I thought there is an exit to this street." Angela tilts her head.
Asking herself what to do next.

"Turn right."

Angela flinched and look back.
She gasps seeing the guy she wanted to help.

"Ivan!"

The guy steps back and brushes his long ugly bangs but he really didnt move it away just brush on it.
The guy is very thin.
He is tall and sickly pale that is why the bangs makes him look like a suspicious person.

"Ivan,right?"

The guy moves away.

"I didnt know you live around here?" She smiles the best she can.

The guy shakes his head.
"Just work part time."

"You are working? What kind?"

"So-so. Just turn right, there is a short cut. Aren't you going?"

"You too right? There is only this road so I guess we can go there together?"

He didnt say anything.

Angela patiently waited for hia answer.

"Fine."

The guy walks ahead not waiting for Angela.
Angela walks behind him.

She is weighing what to do.
She can't just give him money.
And if she have money what excuse will she say for giving him money?

While thinking, she didnt notice Ivan stopped walking so she bump her face and body to his back.

"Akk! What's wrong with you?" She said angrily.

"Turn around. There is a snake."

"Ah what???"

They run. Angela didnt see the snake so she tried looking back despite her fear.
Finding her classmates chatting and laughing on that small short cut.

After they stop running Angela glares at Ivan.

"Did you just scare me to avoid our classmates?"

Ivan looks at her despite his thick ugly bangs.
"Why are you talking to me?"

"Cause I am talking to you? Who else should I talk to?"

"I mean, you never talk to me before. You even know my Second name."

"That..."

Ivan stares at her through his bangs.
"Are you guys making fun of me again?"

"Again?" Angela tilts her head.

"Like that Hannah who confess to me at 3rd year."

"I didnt know any Hannah but I am not making fun of you."

"Whatever you say." He said and turn around.

"Wait!"

"What?" He said angrily.

Angela backs out a bit then she glares at him.

"Did you just growl at me?"

"Im not a dog." He sneers and walks away.

"That---That little fucking brat!"
Angela cant help but to get frustrated.

A/N;

Ahahahhahahhaah
Still playing The Ants:Underground Kingdom