A New Start

Groggy and disarray.
This is not the first time Angela will wake up drunk so she just stands up wobbling to the bathroom.
Though she is a failure of a lawyer. She still has to face her crazy and angry clients that will complain to her today after she lost yesterday's case.
If this is her first time, she will be really depressed and tears are falling down her eyes.
But no, she is a pro in being a failure.

She brushes her teeth and showers with familiarity.

She only paused to look around when she saw the large room she was in.

'For someone who can barely afford to rent in a high end building....this is too luxurious of a room.'

The large soft bed she emerged from.
The pink and baby blue combined decoration.
It's like she is back to her parents house.

'I...I didn't accidentally go to our house from too much drunkness,right?' She sits down on the stool while her hair is still dripping droplets of water.

She is only wearing a towel over her body.

'So embarrassing!' She'd rather die than crawl back to her parents house after she bravely told them she doesn't need them to live. After that she really never returned.
And they never visit her.

What can you expect from a pride of a woman who competes all her life with her twin brother even without getting results?

She facepalm.

'He doesn't even know I am competing with him. How lame is that?'

She finally decided to face the truth.
She crawled back to her parents home.
All she can do is apologize and tell them she won't come back again. She is just drunk.

'What if they asked me about my case yesterday? While my twin older brother was receiving a high honor and award from all over the world, I failed my nth case.'

She wanted to jump over the window and die forever in shame.

But she is mature now.
And a pro of being a failure.
She can do this.

She sighs and looks at her wardrobe.

"It feels the same as the past. Did they....not remove my clothes and preserve it for me?" She wants to tear up and be emotional but she shakes her head.
"Expecting is the same as asking to be hurt. Let's not go that line if we can avoid it." She said closing her heart to the possibility.

Opening her wardrobe she blushes.

'All this shitty rebellious phase!'
She crouched on the floor grabbing her head in shame.

The black gothic clothes she once wore to show her 'cool side'.
She did stop wearing them after being called ugly in a formal event when she was a teenager.
Remembering that old phase...she wants to drill a hole and die!
That time gothic and punk were popular so she thought she was a fashion icon.
She really wanted to die.

"Wait...Didn't I throw them before? Why are they still here?" She said,stood up.
Seeing the blinding silver over the black fabric she can't stop pulling them and throwing them in the trash can.

She only felt relieved when they were completely out of her sight.

"I remember that my mother raised a brow when I wore them. She was clearly telling me to change but I thought being rebellious will make me boost my character. It turns out I am just watching too much drama back then." She said,sighs.

Knock***

Angela's heart trembles.
Who was knocking at her door?

Is it the maid?
Is her parents waiting for her for breakfast?
Will they ask her about her failed case?

"Angela, are you up?"

"......Adrian?"