Chapter 10

Sarah was sitting in an empty classroom meditating try her best to find Stiles father with his badge that was left on the floor. But the spell was rather difficult for Sarah since the item she was using was made with iron, and medal.

"Sarah!" Tanya yelled with much relief and hugged her daughter tightly. "I was so worried. I saw the Darach in your room at the house and I-"

"Wait, they were in my room?" Satah asked confused. "Why?"

"I don't know, but they were reading from the Grimoire, which by the way really shouldn't be in your room-"

"Mom!" Sarah interrupted, as she extended her pointer finger out moving it in a circular motion, indicating her to get to the point.

"Yes, yes sorry." Tanya said taking in a breath. "I'm just glad to see you're alright." She said with a warm smile. She then glanced at Sarah seeing she was anxious about something. "Sarah, what is it?" She asked.

"Sheriff Stilinski was taken." Sarah said. "I was trying to project a location spell on his badge but I couldn't get it to hold for long." Sarah explained as she set the crushed badge on a near by desk.

"Well, have you tried something he owned, like a sweater, or maybe a shoe?" Tanya suggested.

"Sarah!" Stiles yelled as he rushed down the hall. Tanya and Sarah looked in the doorway to see Stiles leaned over trying to catch his breath. "We found. . . something. . . for the. . . spell." Stiles said before he collapsed onto the floor.

"Guys Deaton needs to see us." Scott said with his phone in his hand.

Sarah, Stiles, and Scott left the school quickly. They drove to the clinic and spoke with Deaton about what happened at the school. As Scott and Stiles spoke Deaton glanced over at Sarah, who sat on the counter looking deep in thought not really paying much attention to them.

"Sarah." Deaton said getting the girls attention, as he had stopped listening to Scott and Stiles. "I want you to try something for me." Deaton said causing Sarah to sit up straighter.

"Alright?" Sarah said nervously. Deaton smiled at her and pulled a pen out from his coat, and held it up for her.

"I'd like you to change this pen. Turn it into something else." Deaton said simply. But Sarah only shook her head no, as she looked down at her hands.

"I'm not able to do that." Sarah answered as she held onto the locket her father gave her.

"Yes you can, go ahead and give it a try." Deaton said in a calm tone. Sarah sighed and raised her hand. The pen started to glow with a misty red aura, and began to grow and change its shape. Soon Scott and Stiles jumped back seeing the pen was now a snake.

"Holy shit!" Stiles yelled jumping behind Scott. Deaton holding the snake put it down in a small glass box that was on the counter. He then turned to the young witch with a smile, now understand exactly what he had to do.

"You young lady are a remarkable sorceress, but talent can only get you so far." Deaton praised, making Sarah feel a bit uncomfortable. He then pulled out a small glass bottle from the cupboard. "Use this when you encounter the Darach." He said tossing the cylinder to Sarah. "Use the enchantment when you use it though. I labeled it on the lid." He added as Sarah glanced down at the lid.

"Um, thanks." Sarah said unsure of what was happening. But Sarah then gasped as her eyes began to glow red. Scott and Stiles approach her concerned.

"Is she alright?" Stiles asked glancing at Deaton. Sarah then looked around seeing her friends and started rushing out of the clinic.

"We have to get to Derek's place." Sarah said to the two boys. Scott and Stiles then climbed into the jeep. "Hurry!" Sarah added in a worried tone.

"Sarah what's going on?" Scott asked looking back in from the front seat.