Chapter 4

(^^^Sarah's Outfit^^^)

A few days had gone by and the whole pack was with Sarah in her bedroom discussing what to do about the alpha pack, and human sacrifices, while also trying to get to know Sarah.

(Sarah's Bedroom ^^^)

"So, do you think you could tell us more about you?" Stiles asked. "Like why your dead on social media for example?" He added showing his phone to Sarah.

"What?" She asked confused taking Stiles phone from him. She then gasped see a photo of herself.

Zodiac_Queen759: Sarah you were truly something special

Zodiac_Queen759: Sarah you were truly something special. I can't even put into words how much I'll miss seeing you at school. I honestly can't grasp a world without you in it, and I don't think.....Tap to Read More.
Likes: 1,138 Comments: 258

"The dogs cute." Lydia commented making Stiles eye twitch slightly.

"Lydia I don't think the dog is what's important at the moment." Allison said looking at her best friend.

"Alright look, I'm obviously not dead, but I did have to fake my death." Sarah explained.

"Wait, faked your own death?" Scott asked.

"Why?" Stiles added.

"I can't tell you." Sarah said looking around as she fiddled around with a strand of hair.

"What do you mean you can't tell us?" Scott asked. "Maybe we can help." Scott told the witch. But Sarah shook her head to Scott's help.

"No you can't, this is something that my family, and I have to deal with. Besides someone might be listening." Sarah whispered as she looked out her bedroom window.

"Listening?" Allison asked.

"Is someone after you then?" Scott asked making Sarah nod her head meekly. Sarah then closed the curtains, and sat down on her bed. She then looked at everyone in her room.