Chapter 3

With Allison gone it was just Sarah, Scott, and Derek at the bank. Derek was pacing back and forth impatiently as the three stood outside the bank while Scott typed away on his phone.

"How much longer is he gonna be Scott, we need to get Boyd and Cora." Derek said to the teen wolf typing on his phone.

"He's almost here." Scott answered as he put his phon in his pocket.

"Like I said before, I can help you out." Sarah said making the alpha wolf stop and look at her.

"No, what you'll do is slow us down." Derek said making Sarah arch her eye brow at him.

"Excuse me?" Sarah asked stepping forward in front of Derek. "Who was it that needed their ass saved five minutes ago?" Sarah asked with her hands glowing in its red aura. Derek growled at the witch as his eyes began to glow. He was about to say something, but a blue jeep pulled up to the bank interrupting them, making Scott sigh in relief.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

"A witch!" Sarah heard Stiles yell as Scott explained everything that happened with his best friend. Stiles then turned to Sarah. "If you're a witch where are your warts, and broomstick, and your pointy hat?" Stiles asked, making Sarah shift her weight to the side placing a hand on her hip.

"You don't know much about witches do you?" Sarah asked smiling at him as she arched and eyebrow.

"I know witches have magic. So, do you have magic?" Stiles asked curiously, Sarah then nodded her head. "Prove it." Stiles said bluntly.

"Your friends a werewolf, what makes me different?" Sarah asked a little offended.

"I like to see things before I start believing in it." Stiles answered. Sarah sighed in response and had her hands glow with a red aura around them. She then shot a small red ray towards the ground.

(A/N: I tried my best to edit Bridget Satterlee's face on the gif

(A/N: I tried my best to edit Bridget Satterlee's face on the gif. I think it turned out pretty alright, but it definitely could be better.)

Stiles stood there with his mouth agape, and struggled to form words as Scott patted his back with an amused smile. "Ok that was kinda cool." Stiles finally managed to say.

"Can you drive her home, Derek and I have to go look for Boyd and his sister." Scott said. "Make sure to stay clear of the preserve." He added making Stiles nod in understanding. Scott then looked at Sarah. "You have my number now, so feel free to text me in case you need something, and thanks for helping Allison back there." Scott said making Sarah smiled at him.

"It's really not a big deal, just happy to help." Sarah said brushing off the compliment.

"Let's go!" Derek yelled honking the horn of his car. The three teens then looked at Derek who had no expression on his face. 'What is with this guy?' Sarah thought.