Chapter 7'

After a few minutes of walking you finally arrived home, rushed to your room and threw yourself onto the bed.

He was staring back at me, you thought, as a cheesy smile began to form onto your face, does this mean he misses me too? This definitely raised your hopes of getting Shirabu back up.
But you didn’t want to daydream for too long, you weren’t sure about his feelings after all, and you might just have misunderstood.

In order not to let too many thoughts cloud your mind, you decided to stand back up and start setting up the clothes to bring to the training camp.
A few t-shirts, along with some shorts and trainers. Of course you wanted to keep it simple to not stand out too much, and what’s the use for crazy clothes at a training camp anyway? Despite that, you decided to slip in a very pretty summer dress in between the sporty clothes, Just in case, you thought.

After adding bathroom products and a pyjamas, you called it a day and finally had a shower.
Now this was a very dangerous move, considering how your mind just loved to think about anything and everything during showers, you just couldn’t help it. So you decided to play some loud music, singing along and taking the time to shave, scrub and moisturise, all that good stuff.
Little did you know, that loud music you sang your life out to was going to end up being your worst enemy.

You had finished showering and tied a towel around yourself, covering from your chest to your mid-thighs and one on your head for your hair, then had began to walk back to your bedroom.
This is where you first noticed something wasn't right: your bedroom door you had left open before going to shower was now closed and, as you were approaching it, you could hear faint noises from inside. Your parents were still at work and a shiver immediately ran down your spine; the most terrifying thoughts rose into your mind as you shaked slightly in fear. Taking a deep breath, you grabbed an umbrella from a nearby closet and held it up high with one hand, slowly twisting the doorknow with the other. At that point, you shoved your door open and screamed
"WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU BETTER GET OUT BEFOR-"

You eyes were met with a certain red head sprawled out onto your bed, phone in his hands, as he had been scrolling on *insert social media*.
His face went from pure shock to one of somebody who’s trying really hard not to laugh (aka me at serious events), one of his hands tight on his mouth. However, he just couldn’t keep his laugh in as he kept looking at your attier + your weapon, and he broke down into a loud laugh, holding his stomach and rolling onto the bed.

You didn’t quite know what to feel, you just knew you had one of the biggest poker faces of all time. You looked him up and down and sighed in relief, as you acknowledged there was no danger to worry about; then, right after that, you began to feel furious: "WHAT THE HELL SATORI?? YOU- I- UUGH! WHAT THE HELL!"
He kept laughing and you kept scolding him, until his laughing face transformed into a smirky one: that’s when you realised you were wearing nothing but a towel that barely covered your body, and a strong blush spread across your cheeks.
"So that’s the outfit you greet burglars with?~ I might just sneak in more often~"

You answered "Oh my god- shut up before I put this umbrella to good use- how are you even in here?!"

"Some dumbass left her door unlocked~ You know, you should be thankful it's me and not some random creep!~"

"I-... whatever, let me change first"

You walked to your closet to pick out some comfortable clothes, feeling Tendou’s gaze never leaving your figure.
He’s a close friend- but I guess- he’s a man, after all, and I’m here half naked..of course he’s gonna stare.
You then grabbed the clothes and sprinted back to the bathroom, finally having a chance to change. You did, and then walked back to the 3rd year.

"You’re a freak, yknow?" you said.

You and Tendou grew into being pretty close friends, so he knew the little insults and the names you called him where never serious.

"Sorry~  here, so we can be even" he then lifted up his shirt to reveal his oh-so-well-toned abs, making you blush once again.

"I get it- I get it! Stop flashing your abs at me!"

"You know Y/N-chan, Kenjiro has some greeeeat abs too~"

"I- And what about it?!"

He kept on teasing you for a while more, before shifting his tone into a more serious one.

"I really want to help you with Kenjiro, and the training camp is a gold occasion, we gotta plan it well!" he said.

You nodded, accepting his help "I’m all ears, guess guy"

He then nodded back and began explaining his plan as you listened carefully.

"We need to get you two to be alone for a while, but knowing Kenjiro he’ll never do it out of his own will, he’s a little pussy, so~ actually, let me take care of this part, if I tell you, where’s the surprise? You’re a terrible actress and would never be able to act as if you were clueless about  the situation~" he smirked and nodded.

You just had to nod back, as his words weren’t entirely false.

"Alright, but don’t do anything crazy, hear me?!" you said jokingly.

"Hey, who do you take me for?~ I’m totally nooot crazy~"

You both chuckled and wrapped up the plan.

"Hey, since you very kindly crushed into my house.. wanna watch a movie?"

"Aw, Y/N trying to be nice to me is the cutest~ Why of course, let’s do that"

After that you two walked to the living room and enjoyed a movie, laughing and arguing on who the prettiest actress was.
After a while though you began to feel sleepy and soon enough you fell asleep on Tendou’s shoulder.
He noticed and smiled softly, waited for the movie to end and then gently picked you up, walking to your bedroom and letting you down on the bed (no matter how much you weight you are BEAUTIFUL and I swear on my left toe this man can pick you up).
He whispered a “good night” and slowly made his way out of your house, moving his hands to rest inside his pockets as, with his usual slouched position, he made his way back to his own house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey everyone!! I'm back!

My exam went very well and I'll start university in a month 😳😳😳

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for the long wait!!

Good morning/evening/night!♡♡