chapter 3'

yall better be ready

~

As Shirabu left, you froze: no words came out of your mouth, you couldn't move nor do anything. You two weren't even a couple, but either way he didn't deserve what just happened to him.

Suddenly you felt two hands go around your waist from behind.

"Yamagata.."

He started placing kisses on your neck, and your body slowly relaxed.

You were so disappointed in yourself that you just gave in and let Yamagata give you attention: a pitiful behavior, you knew, but honestly you just wanted to stop thinking and forget about Shirabu's miserable face.

You turned around to face him, and he gave you a warm smile.

"Give me a chance, you won't regret it" he said in a low tone.

You leaned in and started kissing him passionately, letting yourself be surprised by his skills once again.

It was dark and there was no one around, so you could make out all you wanted.

Yamagata's hands made their way to your waist pulling you closer, and you brushed your hands through his hair.

"I can't get enough of you, you don't know how much I've dreamed of this moment" he said between kisses.

Suddenly he pulled away, his lips going towards your neck: the hickey Shirabu left had faded almost completely, so Yamagata felt the need to claim you as his. You were too caught up in the moment to even care about the mark he would have left.

*suck* *lick* these sounds kept echoing around you two until he was satisfied with his mark.

"Now Shirabu will know who you belong to" he said, his lips still on your neck, gritting his teeth: he truly wanted you as his.

You figured he would have liked to be spoiled as well, so you started caressing his neck and placing kisses on his head, as he snuggled forward into the crook of your neck.

Yamagata could appear as a tough guy, always acting like a try-hard, but deep inside he was just a big baby craving for attention, also as the least hyped guy of the team.

He finally faced you again and kissed your lips one last time before he had to go.

"See you tomorrow at practice y/n, sleep well" he said in a caring tone.

"See you"

Oh my god, practice.

You seemed to have forgotten you were the manager and that you would have had to face Shirabu everyday.

How am I going to make this work?

As good as Yamagata's touch and kisses felt, you had to admit to yourself it was Shirabu you actually wanted, and that made you feel even worse.

What the hell have I got myself into...ugh.

As those thoughts bugged you, you finally managed to drift off to sleep...

~time skip to next day's practice~

You entered the gym and suddenly your head felt heavy with thoughts.

Why didn't I stop Hayato from kissing me in the first place?

And later we made out AGAIN

What's wrong with my life

As you were lost in your own misery, Yamagata approached you.

"Hey beautiful, want to go out after practice?"

Before you could even answer that, a familiar voice spoke back.

"That was my line just a few days ago, I see it got popular" said Shirabu with a careless tone.

Yamagata breathed out slowly, "Little bastard is still mad his crush broke his poor heart" he then turned around to face him "get the fuck away from me"

"please PLEASE not this again, why do you guys-"

"Or else?" Shirabu was scared to death: his senpai was braver and stronger than him, but he was done running away.

"Listen" Yamagata went on "maybe it's not clear enough, so let me show you again"

He then placed his hand on your cheek  bringing your face closer to him, his other hand on your waist and kissed you slipping his tongue right in, to which you responded unconsciously because of his sudden actions.

And then you heard something you wouldn't have been able to forget so easily.

"You disgust me, y/n" Shirabu said.

It wasn't between him and Yamagata anymore, it had never been, now it was just you and that sentence.

You pushed Yamagata away from you and sprinted out the gym, yelling you were sick for today and couldn't attend practice (coach wasn't there yet).

At this point you were crying: you messed everything up, from your date, Shirabu's feelings, to the team's strike now that those two were ready to kill each other at any given moment.

You felt weak, flawed, confused: it was too much to handle all that at once, so you went to sit under a near-by tree, brining your knees to your face to hide the tears.

You were so hopeless, until a hand started patting your back, no words, nothing, just some pats: you knew exactly who this was, that causing you to go from miserable to worried in less than 1 second.

"Ushijima-san... I'm so sorry"

~

Aaaand that's it

Yall gon have to wait it is what it is👁👄👁