chapter 5'

💚read this introduction or Kenjiro won't love you no mo💚

Before yall read this juicy chapter I just wanted to thank yall sooo much for the support you gave me despite my inactivity...it meant a lot to me and I'm so very grateful🙏😔 school still be tryna kill me but this bitch alive AF

A note to my haterz as well: if yall didn't catch it at first I'll repeat it THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC OFC ITS NOT GONNA BE THE BEST STRUCTURED FANFIC UVE EVER READ AND IM SORRY- so pls don't come for me again cause ill cry;;;;; ALSO I H A T E slow-burn so YUES things are happening fast cuz thats how I like it 🪓😊

ANYWAYZZ back to the chapter byee

lysm 🤲😔💕

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

COACH WASHIJO??

These were the moments in which you feared for your life: Shiratorizawa being a powerhouse school, to interfere with the team's streak was like asking to pass away... and let's just say, coach Washijo wasn't exactly the kindest type...

You took a deep breath in, out, and finally turned around.

Were you okay? No.
Was coach about to snap? Who knows?
Were you gonna die? Probably.
Whatever it was, you were ready to face it (or so you wanted to believe).

You took a deep breath in, out, and reluctantly said "Y-yes coach?" Crap! I stuttered!

"Training camp is in just a bit, so we need to discuss the programm" he said.

What? You were safe?

Well, they must be really good at hiding shitty attitudes towards each other..

You thanked any god who was watching over you, and kept on talking with the coach until you two were done. You then resumed walking home.

Whatever you did to trick yourself, the thought of Shirabu kept echoing in your head like a loud ass bell... his hands gripping your waist so tightly with desire, your tongue brushing and pressing against his, his lips on your neck... O-oi! Get a grip, me!

In order do distract yourself, you started thinking about a plan to put in act at the training camp, in order to get your man back... you started laughing to yourself my man...pfft!

"What're you smirking for? Hehe~" a familiar voice said, while he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"I-I wasn't smirking, meanie.."

You knew exactly who that was; after being in school together since kindergarten, his presence began to be very obvious and so you could recognise it with your eyes closed. Not to mention having him on the team, even though you didn't interact much during practice cause of the coach, was soo pleasant and soothing you could just KNOW when he was around.

"You know I can see right through you Y/N....I also heard all about the 2 seconds story between you and Hayato...just whats up with you?" and with that he kept on giggling.

"Not funny Reon, not funny...I really want Kenjiro but I screwed up badly...b-but!! I'm gonna try to put things back together during training camp..whatdya say?" you answered excited.

He started walking next to you smiling "well, I'm sure you'll make it work...also cause there's no way that dummy can stay away from you for so long..you should see how he "secretly" side eyes you...hehe"