Chapter 5 - New York

"What if we get in disguise and go into the city?" I asked Jason as we put our bags down on the floor in our bedroom. We finally made it to the house in New York. Jason laughed and shook his head.

"You are crazy" he joked then walked over to the window.

"I'm being so serious. Jase, think about it. It's kind of cold out so we can wear hoodies, hats, sunglasses, no one will even look our way. It's New York City" I tried to convince him as I walked over to him. He looked over at me with a smirk.

"No" he said with a little chuckle.

"Come on, babe. They have Times Square which I bet is so cool at night. They have that chocolate factory store or whatever-" he cut me off.

"The M&M store?" He asked and I nodded quickly. He laughed at me.

"They have so much there. I can go shopping and we can just like sight see" I tried harder to convince him. He just stared back at me with a little smile and crossed his arms.

"No" he repeated.

"But I've never been there-"

"Never?" He asked shocked and his eyes widened. I shook my head.

"Why do you think I want to go so bad?" I asked and laughed.

"Okay fine" he said and my jaw dropped.

"Yay!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled wider and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We can go see Justin's new place. Only if he doesn't piss me off" he told me. I nodded agreeing. This year, Justin got a penthouse in the city. Can you believe I've never been to New York City? I'm so excited.

"I'm going to go get ready then" I told him as I pulled away and started to walk away until he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait a minute" He said in a low tone as I looked back at him. He has a smirk on his face like usual. He let go of my wrist and grabbed me by my hips pulling me back to him.

"What?" I asked with a giggle. He pressed his body against mine as he brought his face closer to mine. He leaned down and slowly kissed me. I put my hands on his arms as we kissed.

"I want to do a few things with you first now that we're alone" he mumbled against my lips before kissing me again. I can not believe I went two months without this.

***

"See isn't this great?" I asked Jason as I looked over the city at the window of Justin's penthouse. I heard them both laugh. Not going to lie, I am still not used to seeing double of Jason.

"How old are you again?" I heard Justin ask.

"Oh shut up" I jokingly said back as I turned around. He was standing behind his couch with a smirk on his face. As Jason sat on the couch, just staring at the view.

"Leave her alone, she's never been to this city before" Jason told him. I looked up at the blue eyed twin and his eyes widened.

"You never took her here?" He asked Jason. Jason rolled his eyes and stood up again.

"Yeah sure. Let me, the most wanted criminal, go into the most crowded city." He said back then walked over to the window.

"Well brother, I hate to break it to you, but you're here now so" Justin said making Jason glare at him.

"Well I begged him to take me since we were in the state for the weekend" I told him then shrugged.

"I have to go so you two have fun. I'll see you guys tomorrow" Justin said then walked out of the room and disappeared down a hallway. I looked over at Jason who looked at me at the same time.