Chapter 0

" So, it has been 20 years already, I hope you both are doing great, keep watching us from heaven, we miss you guys " said Nattarika as she stared at the sky. " Hey darling, what's wrong? " asked her husband as he saw tears rolling down her cheeks. " Nothing darling, I'm just missing them a lot today " said Nattarika while grabbing the picture frame from the bed side table. 

" Darling, don't cry " said Daniel and kissed his wife's cheek. " Hm..they must be having fun without us, no one would interrupt their hot sessions either " smiled Nattarika. " Indeed " chuckled Daniel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been 20 years since Mew and Gulf have passed away. Both, Nattarika and Nattarin have grown up and already married. Bright, Win and Mild took care of the siblings just the Mew used to do. They never made them feel that their daddy and uncle is no more with them. The Jongcheveevat siblings decided to establish their own production company and named it as MG productions. Nattarika married to a very famous writer, Daniel and Nattarin married to a very popular actress, Jane. MG productions is one of the best and is a very reputable company in Thailand. They cast the best yet talented actors in their series. Soon, they are going to have another series which is, TharnType the series. 

" Hello little boy, come to office soon, don't be late like other days please " chuckled Nattarika as she teased her brother over the phone. " Ugh alright! I'll be quick bye, dummy " teased Nattarin and hung up before letting Nattarika speak. " Such a naughty boy " smiled Nattarika.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~