6: Chaos

" Ma'am, may I ask something? " Type put down his fork. " Yes of course " Nattarika smiled. " What's so strange about me and Tharn? People had been staring at us on roads and everyone is acting so weird " Type spoke which left everyone silent. " Type, there's something in you both which I cannot tell you now but I will soon " Nattarika spoke lowly. " Okay ma'am, sorry if I made you feel bad " Type apologised. " It's not your fault, I'm scared so I need to hide the truth " Nattarika said in her kind.

" Hey love! " Jane, Nattarin's wife came into the cabin and hugged him from behind. " Hey baby, I missed you " Nattarin hugged back and kissed her wife. " Guys! Go get a room " Nattarika laughed.

" Isn't she Jane but what is she doing here? " Type whispered to Tharn. " His wifey, are you dumb or what? See we have the same rings " Tharn whispered back. " Ah yes yes but why am I talking to you? I'll not! I'm angry " Type sulked. " Not again " Tharn rolled his eyes.

" Hello guys! I'm Jane, it's a pleasure meeting you too " Jane smiled. " I'm your big fan! Can I please get an autograph? " Tharn came out from his seat. " Why do you need my autograph? Afterall you're my father in law " Jane accidentally spilled the tea. " Father in law? " Tharn raised an eyebrow. " Tharnnnn she loves to joke! Of course you can get her autograph " Nattarin chuckled nervously. " Yeah yeah Tharn! I was just kidding " Jane patted Tharn's arm. " Oh my god, she touched me " Tharn started acting like a true fanboy. " Sit down you fool! " Type scolded and everyone laughed.

" How was your trip Jane? " Uncle Win asked. " It was good uncle but I have to go again as the shooting is still incomplete " Jane sat down on her seat. Jane was in Singapore for the past 2 months for the shooting for her upcoming movie. " Nattarin misses you a lot " Uncle Bright chuckled. " Of course he does, our Nattarin is a good hubby " Uncle Mild teased. " Yeah I do miss my wifey " Nattarin blushed. " Where the hell is my hubby now " Nattarika pouted. " Here I am! " Daniel came out of nowhere and suprised everyone.

" Good evening guys, I'm so sorry for the delay I was stuck at work " Daniel kissed his wife. " I cannot believe my eyes! It is really Daniel! Aaahhhhhhh " Type screamed his lungs out. " Calm down " Daniel laughed. " I'm sorry but I'm your biggest fan " Type chuckled. " Oh thank you, I'm glad that you love my boring books " Daniel smiled. " They aren't boring at all, I grew up reading your books " Type held Daniel's hands. " Well then, I'll gift you a copy of my unreleased book with my signature on it" Daniel hugged Type. " Thank you so much " Type chuckled like a baby. " Who is acting chilish now huh? " Tharn whispered.

After having their delicious dinner, " Would you both mind staying at my place tonight? " Nattarika asked. " Not at all ma'am but we have our luggages in the hotel " Tharn bowed. " That's not an issue, I'll get them tomorrow and you both can wear anything from the closet " Daniel smiled. " You don't need to stay at the hotel when you have your own home " Nattarin said in his mind.

" Okay then!" Type smiled. " Good night everyone, have a nice sleep, let's meet very soon " their uncles got into their car and drove back home. " We should go now, Jane must be very tired " Nattarin opened the car's door for his sleepy wife. " Good night guys " Jane waved. " Tharn, Type, let's meet tomorrow again " Nattarin smiled.

Daniel drove to their mansion. " Wow! So beautiful " Type appreciated. " Thank you Type " Nattarika smiled. " I've seen this mansion somewhere but I don't remember where " Tharn said. " Actually a lot of shootings were held here " Daniel spoke. " Ah yes! Now I remember it " Tharn smiled. " You guys can go rest now " Nattarika opened the room for them. " Thank you so much ma'am " they said in unison. Nattarika nodded and left.

Type removed his shirt and socks and jumped on the bed, laying comfortably. " Why aren't you talking to me? " Tharn asked. " Because I don't want to, my mouth right? So I get to decide whom will I talk to " Type said as he closed his eyes. " God knows what happens to you sometimes " Tharn said coldly and slept beside Type but facing in the opposite direction.

" Are you sure they are reborn and not lookalikes? " asked Daniel. " 100% sure, my heart beats faster everytime I see them " Nattarika hugged his husband.

The next morning, they got up early because they were told to reach the office soon for selection but as usual Type got up late and because of him Tharn had to stay while Nattarika and her husband left. Finally, Tharn was successful in waking up his bestie. They showered and their breakfasts were served in the table. " Eat up fast, we need to go " Tharn said while munching on his sandwich. " Hm I know " Type was still sulking. " Then why didn't you get up early? Because of you, I had to stay " Tharn got angry this time. " What's there to stay? I'm not a kid, I could have gone alone, stop acting as if you have done a pleasure by staying here " Type shouted back.

" What's wrong with you? " Tharn threw this spoon. " Nothing! Maybe I just can't tolerate your shits anymore " Type washed his hands and went to the parking. " Jerk " Tharn washed his hands too and ran behind his friend. The driver drove them to the office quickly but the selection was already started. " Please come up as I call your names " Nattarika announced.

" Mike, TopTap, Ja, Sammy, Rebecca, Mean, Plan, Perth, Earth, Tharn and Type " everyone got up on the stage. " You guys have been selected as the main characters of the series and the side characters will be announced by my brother " Nattarika smiled and handed over the microphone to her brother.

The actors and actresses selected as the main characters were requested to wait in the waiting room for a while. " I'm so happy Tharn! I got selected " Earth jumped onto Tharn. " Yes Earth! Congratulations! " Tharn lift up Earth by his butt and everyone was busy staring.

" Aww, they'll make a good pair, what say Type? " Perth intentionally mocked. " Stay away " Type grinned his teeth. " Oh why? Don't you like them together? See how happy they look together, see the way Tharn is holding Earth's butt, I wonder what else would Tharn be holding if they become a couple and you know what Type? I feel bad for you because your own best friend is ignoring you now " Perth didn't stop mocking. Type became furious, he made a clenched his fist and closed eyes and punched Perth.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING COWARD! " Type shouted. " Oh my god! There's a fight! " everyone got shocked. Tharn put Earth down and rushed to Type. " Type, stop it please " Tharn held his best friend from the back. " Leave! " Type pushed Tharn roughly and kicked Perth. " Help! He wants to kill me " Perth growled in pain and everyone else rushed to help Perth. " Are you out of your mind? Why the hell are you beating him? " Rebecca shouted at Type. " I don't fight with girls, it would be better if you back off miss " Type glared. Rebecca gulped hard and stepped back.

" Mock me now! C'mon! Where's all your strength now? " at each word Type kicked Perth. " Tharn, please stop your friend " Earth shivered. " I can't, he has become a beast now " Tharn looked scared. " What's the noise? " Nattarika came rushing into the room with Lita. " Shit no! " Lita shouted when she saw Type was about to kick Perth's face. Type immediately stopped. " What's going on here? Why are you beating him Type? Perth are you alright? " Nattarika helped Perth to get up. " He started it first " Ja pointed at Type. " Yes we all saw " everyone nodded.

" Ma'am, he is a psychopath " Perth spoke. " I'll kill you if you say that again " Type was about to choke Perth. " NO! " Nattarika shouted. " Type! Why are you taking out all your anger on Perth? " Tharn asked. " I don't want to talk about it Tharn, step away before I punch you " Type glared. Perth was in a bad state, unable to stand properly, bleeding from his lips and knees. " I'll call the police right now " Perth shouted. " Perth please, I'll do something okay? But don't call the police please " Nattarika pleaded. " Fine I won't but I want him out of this series " Perth demanded.

Nattarika stayed quiet and told Lita to call the doctor. " Type, come here " Nattarika grabbed Type's arm and took him to an empty area. " Are you mad? Fighting? Do you know it can affect your career? " Nattarika said worriedly. " Hm I know but he was bully me so I did that " Type said. " You should have told me Type but what you did was wrong I'm sorry to say " Nattarika looked at Type. " I apologise, I should have thought about the company's reputation too but I couldn't control myself " Type cried.

Meanwhile Earth was so scared by Type's behaviour that he was clinging to Tharn. " Your friend is scary " Earth pouted. " Yeah he is but also soft " Tharn smiled. " Anyways Tharn, yesterday you were talking about um..going out with you to eat right? Can we do it today? " Earth looked at Tharn with puppy eyes. " Of course! Thank you! I'd love to go " Tharn chuckled. Type was standing beside them, wiping his tears, clenching his fist yet again.