9: Shooting

Type opened his Instagram and saw Tharn's comment under Kao's post, " Must be delicious right🙂? " read the comment. Type chuckled, " what's with this emoji Tharn? "

" What are you laughing at Type? " Kao came inside his room with two cups of black coffee. " Kao, I just had the salad, I'm so full " Type took the cup and placed it on the coaster. " Have it please Type? " Kao requested. " Okay okay I'll have it " Type smiled and sipped on his coffee. " It's perfect! Just the way I like, even Tharn cannot make this good " Type was pleased by Kao's cooking skills.
" I'm glad you liked it Type but trust me, I'm not only a great cook but also.." Kao then pulled Type near his face and whispered in his ear, " I'm also good at a lot of other things " hearing Kao's deep husky voice, Type gulped hard, his ears turned red like a tomato which Kao wanted to lick and bite badly.

Tharn was already upset on Type's sudden change in his behaviour and after seeing Kao with Earth, he got even more upset. " Should I ask Earth about this? I guess I should? But he must be busy with his work right? I'll talk to him tomorrow " Tharn sighed and plugged in his airpods and started to listen to music.

" Have you decided to stay here? " Ja chuckled. " Oh? Everyone is already going back home? " Tharn took a airpod out of his ear and answered. " I guess you didn't see the time my friend, it's 10pm " Ja tapped his wrist watch with his index finger. " I was busy in my own world, didn't see the time " Tharn turned off the music and got up, looking for Nattarika and Nattarin.

" Go home, I heard the shooting will start from tomorrow, good night " Ja patted Tharn's shoulder and left.

" Tharn let's go back okay? " Nattarin came inside the room. " What about Type? " Tharn sighed again. " I called him but he didn't respond " Nattarin replied. " Must be busy with Kao, I saw his IG post " Tharn smiled. " Don't worry Tharn, he'll be back tomorrow, I also texted him about shooting " Nattarin tried to cheer up Tharn.

Nattarika was already waiting for her brother and Tharn inside their van. " Where were you both? Took so much time " Nattarika pouted. " Aww my sister is sulking? " Nattarin pinched his sister's cheek so hard that it turned red. " Asshole it hurts " she smacked Nattarin's shoulder. " They are grown up yet they still fight and then there's Type who sulks at petty matters " Tharn talked to himself while they drove back home.

" Mhm~ Kao~ don't stop it feels so good! Mhmm yes fuck~ harder please! fuck me harder daddy, I wanna be your little slut~ " Type moaned loudly, gripping on the white sheets which were already stained with Kao's cum. " Yes baby~ I'll fuck you so hard, I want to see you walk like a penguin tomorrow " Kao spanked Type's ass and thrusted in him faster.

" NO! " Tharn shouted and woke up from his sleep. He immediately went to bed after coming back home and yes, he had this dream or let's call it a nightmare. " The fuck did I just dream of? No no, I cannot let this happen! Kao isn't suitable for Type, what if he sleeps with him and then later betrays him? " Tharn questioned himself.

" Be on time tomorrow, shooting day " Tharn sent a text to Type.

" I know " Type texted back within a second.

" Ok " Tharn replied.

*voice message from Type*

Tharn clicked on it, " I'm sorry "

Tharn smiled and he was going to send a voice message too but got another voice message from Type.

" Open your mouth wider " Kao was feeding Type. He didn't want to record the audio but somehow because of a glitch it got recorded.

" What the fuck? What is Kao doing with Type? Oral sex? Fuck fuck fuck! " Tharn cussed thousand times. He tried to call and text Type but his call got disconnected everytime. Tharn couldn't sleep all night, he waited for Type's call but who's going to tell him that Type was already asleep.

Next morning everyone reached the building and was waiting for the shoot to start. They had their own stylist to do their make up and dress up. " Baby I missed you " Earth hugged Tharn from behind. " Me too baby, did you sleep well last night? " Tharn asked while the make up artist was dabbing some face powder on his face. " Yes I did sleep well but I wanted to lay my head on your comfy chest " Earth talked lowly. " Eww " Type made a disgusted face looking at them. "

" Shot ready! Tharn and Type please come here " Nattarika called out loudly. Both of them took their places.

Scene 1, take 1

" Hm, so who sent you here? Who told you to spy on me huh? " Tharn walked near the guy who was sent to spy on him. " My boss " the guy spoke lowly. " Care to tell me the name? " Tharn bent down and looked into the spy's eyes. " No..I cannot reveal the name " the guy shivered. Tharn stood up and told his men to take him to the torture room and torture him until he reveals his boss's name.

" Master Tharn, here is your coffee " his aged bodyguard came into his cabin with a tray. " Yes, I need this badly " Tharn took the mug and sipped on his coffee. " The coffee is tastes different, who made it? I'm sure it's not you " Tharn asked. " Sorry master Tharn if it tastes bad " his bodyguard looked down. " This isn't the answer to my question " Tharn said coldly. " Sorry master, it's my son who made it, he works as a barista in a cafe so I asked him to make a cup of coffee for you today " the bodyguard still looked down. " Well, outsiders aren't allowed at my mansion but if it's your son then I can consider, now go and tell him that I've called him " Tharn pointed at the door. His bodyguard nodded and left the cabin.

A while later, a tall guy came inside Tharn's cabin without his permission. " Did you call me? " the guy crossed his arms. Tharn smirked, " Mr. Brat, what's your name? "

" I'm Type and listen, I don't have much time for you okay? I hate people like you who kill others for money and popularity. I didn't want to come here but my father forced me and even to make coffee for you. I cannot believe that I made coffee for a fucking mafia " Type spoke coldly, making an eye contact.

" Well the coffee wasn't nice at all, take notes from others, it will improve your skills " Tharn chuckled.

Scene 1 done

" Good job guys! " Nattarika clapped. Tharn and Type smiled at each other.