5: Meeting

Tharn and Type were resting in the waiting room while the other actors were auditioning. " Type, we did well right? " Tharn crossed his hands as he saw the actors performing through the glass window. " Yeah I hope so " Type huffed. " Tensed? You should be too " Perth patted Type's shoulder. " Not you again, what's wrong with you huh? Go home " Tharn rolled his eyes. " Actually I want to watch you guys going back home, I know you guys did well but not better than me or any other person you're seeing right now on the stage, they are brilliant actors " Perth smirked.

" Yeah they are but let's see what fate has for us and you, please shut your mouth or else I'll shut it up " Type gave a death glare to Perth. " Shut me up huh? Are you going to beat me up just like you did yesterday? Or are you going to kiss me just the way they do in series? " Perth raised an eyebrow. " You're crossing your limits now " Tharn spoke coldly. " I was just kidding, I don't want to get kissed by an asshole like you " Perth removed his hand from Type's shoulder. " I don't want to kiss you either and make my lips dirty, you fucking jerk" Type spoke back.

" Oh god! Please help me this time, I don't want to lose this opportunity " a guy came started to whisper. " Dude are you alright? Why are you talking to yourself? " Tharn moved his chair next to the petite guy. " Yes yes I am fine but I'm very scared, you know I've auditioned in more than 20 series but no one ever selected me, no one ever appreciated my efforts " the guy cried in pain. " Oh please don't cry, I've seen you performing and you did really good " Tharn smiled. " Really? Thank you so much, I hope I'll get selected this time or else I might have to commit suicide " the guy hugged Tharn.

" Ssh! Don't ever say that! Suicide isn't an option, you're very strong and trust me you'll shine brightly in the future " Tharn patted the guy's back. " Yes, thanks, by the way I'm Cooheart but you can call me Earth " he wiped his cheeks and smiled at Tharn. " I am Tharn, nice to meet you little guy " Tharn shuffled Earth's hair. Type was busy playing games in his phone when Tharn approached Earth but right now, Type was confusingly looking at the two new friends chit chatting without him.

" So now my own bestie is avoiding me?" Type felt left out and walked out of the room. " Oh Type? Do you need anything? Should we get it for you? " Nattarika got up from her seat. " Ma'am please don't be bothered, I was just getting bored there so came here, I hope I didn't disturb you " Type smiled. " Disturb? No Type! I'm happy to see you here and where's Tharn? " Nattarika asked as he looked at Type in excitement. " Tharn is busy talking to his mom and dad " Type lied. " Oh anyways, Type..you and Tharn have to come with us in the evening to a special meeting " Nattarika hugged Type tightly. " Sure ma'am, we will come " Type felt homely when Nattarika hugged him.

Type came back in the waiting room and saw the petite boy laying on Tharn's lap while Tharn was caressing the boy's head. " What the.." Type cursed in his head seeing his best friend with another guy whom he just met. Type went near Tharn and talked to him coldly. " Tharn we have a special meeting in the evening, I just came here to inform you " Type spoke with his hands inside his pockets. " Oh okay Type! Thanks! " Tharn just smiled looking at Type while he continued to play with the petite boy's hair. Type stared at the boy. " Meet my best friend, Type " Tharn introduced. " Oh hey Type, I'm Cooheart.." Earth was cut off by Tharn. " But you can call him Earth, am I right? " Tharn laughed and Earth blushed.

" Hmm, nice to meet you little boy " Type stared at Earth and walked away to talk to the other actors. " Earth, you know, you're very cute just like a little doll " Tharn pinched his nose. " Aoww my little noseee " Earth blushed and whimpered like a little kid on the muscular guy's lap. " Would you like to go out and eat with me someday? " Tharn asked as he caressed Earth's temples. " Sure why not! I'd love to Tharn! " Earth smiled.

It was nearly evening, the audition also came to an end. " Guys, let's go.." Nattarin and Nattarika were stunned to see Earth sleeping on Tharn's lap while Type was sleeping with his head leaned on the wall. " Type..Tharn wake up " Nattarika tried to wake the boys up. " Oh sir..ma'am sorry we fell asleep " Tharn and Type woke up but Earth was still sleeping like a baby. Type got angry and shook Earth's body. " Hey you, wake up!" Type said coldly. " Aow sorry sorry, I fell asleep suddenly " Earth rubbed his temples and got up. " We need to go now " Nattarika said. " Sure let's go Ma'am " Type smiled. " Earth, I'll see you tomorrow okay? Take care " Tharn smiled. " Bye Tharn " Earth waved.

They got into a luxurious van which drove them to the nearest resturant. " What's wrong Type, why aren't you talking to me? " Tharn pouted. " Nothing, I'm just thinking about something " Type ignored. " Upset with each other? " Nattarin asked. " But I didn't do anything " Tharn looked down. " No Tharn, you didn't do anything, I told you na I'm thinking about something " Type ignored again. " Why are they fighting? " Nattarika whispered to his brother. " I don't know, it makes me scared " Nattarin replied. " Me too " Nattarika said lowly.

They reached to the restaurant where they had booked a private cabin for themselves and their guests. As soon as they entered the cabin, they were welcomed by three special people. " Oh my lord! I cannot believe! " Uncle Bright cried. " You guys..come here, give me a hug " Uncle Mild hugged Tharn and Type tightly. Uncle Win was stunned to see Type, he looked exactly like his cousin, Gulf. " Gu..I mean Type, how are you? " Uncle Win asked as he wiped his tears. " I'm fine sir " Type looked confused.

" Please have a seat " Uncle Bright offered them to sit. " Let me introduce, they are our uncles: Mild, Bright and Win. " Hello sir " the two friends said in unison. " No sir, only uncle " Uncle Mild laughed. " How have you both been? " Uncle Win asked. " Very good uncle " Tharn blushed. " Actually we wanted to say something " Nattarin spoke. " Sure sir " Type smiled. " We want you both as our main characters because their names are the same as your real names and also we are willing to give you both everything you need, house, car, free supply of everything but you both need to stay here forever " Nattarin said in one breath.

" All these only for us? But why? " Tharn asked. " We cannot say that Tharn, try to understand please " Nattarika looked down.

~~~~~~~

(A/N: I'm gonna call Mild, Bright and Win as uncles because they are now old)