3: Stay

Tharn who was soundly sleeping on the comfy bed suddenly woke up because of some noises. It was Type, who was calling him. " Hello? " Tharn picked up the phone. " Come to the pool right now! RIGHT NOW! " Type shouted loudly. " Ugh my ears hurt, okay I'm coming just wait for a while " Tharn hung up the call and jumped out of the comfy bed. He wore his boxer and took a towel and immediately got out of the room and pressed the ground floor button on the elevator.

" Type what happened? " Tharn panted as he came running. " The so called famous actor Perth, is challenging us! US! He doesn't even know us and he's taking shits " Type shouted. " I told you, I'm way more talented than you both so better back off now before I call the security to take you both out of the hotel for creating a chaos " Perth shouted back.

" Calm down Type, Mr. Perth please be in your limits " Tharn finally spoke. " Be in my limits? I'm just stating facts kiddo " Perth rolled his eyes. " Yes, dumb facts because you're dumb too " Type said. " You! " Perth shouted and slapped Type so hard that he fell into the pool. " Typeee! " Tharn shouted and slapped Perth back which made him fall on the ground. " Don't even dare to hurt him " Tharn shouted and helped Type to get up from the water. Type pulled Perth up by his wet shirt kicked his balls.

Perth was groaning in pain as he held his crotch. " Type, let's get out of here I don't think he'll be able to walk for while" Tharn smirked and took Type out of the scene. " I'll see you guys later " Perth threatened while he still felt the extreme pain.

" Why did you take me out huh? Why? " Type pushed Tharn aside as they entered their suite. " Type, try to understand, if we create a scene we might not get a chance in tomorrow's audition afterall he is a well known actor " Tharn tried to make Type calm. " I don't care Tharn, so what if he is a well known actor? He doesn't have the right to talk shit about us right? " Type sat on the bed.

" Yes Type I know he did wrong and he got his punishment too but please relax don't think much about it " Tharn patted Type's shoulder. " I need some sleep now, bye " Type ignored Tharn and fell asleep on the bed." Drama king " Tharn laughed.

Tharn opened his laptop and started to search about MG productions. " So, this is run by two siblings, hmm interesting " Tharn said. As Tharn was scrolling, he noticed the names of the parents of Nattarin and Nattarika. " Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat and Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong " Tharn read out softly.

Again all of a sudden, his head started to hurt so much that it caused him to fall down from the couch. " Arghhh Typeeee, help me.." Tharn asked for help but unfortunately Type was deep asleep. After a while, Tharn fainted because of the severe pain.

It was evening by now, Type finally woke up and saw Tharn on the floor, laying unconscious. " Fucking hell! Tharn! Tharn! " Type screamed and jumped out of the bed. Type put Tharn's head on his lap and sprinkled water on his face but there still weren't any response. Type tried call the receptionist but the call hung up. He was now frustrated and tried to shake Tharn roughly. " Wake up Tharn! Please " tears started to fall down from Type's eyes on Tharn's face.

Tharn moved after a long time, he opened his eyes slowly. " Type..type.." Tharn whispered. " Tharn I'm here, don't worry " Type helped Tharn to get up. " Type...water " Tharn asked for a glass of water. Type nodded and poured a glass of water for his best friend. " Thanks " Tharn replied and drank the water. " How did you faint? " Type asked curiously. " I don't know, I don't remember anything " Tharn spoke softly. " How can you not remember Tharn? Are you alright? Are you sick? " Type asked.

" No I'm hungry " Tharn pouted as his stomach growled. " Haha let's go eat " Type shuffled Tharn's hair and they both went to the hotel's longue to have the delicious dinner.

" What do you want to eat? I want some pasta " Tharn said while looking at the delicious buffet menu. " I want something Mediterranean " Type said as he smelled the delicious aroma of the food. While they were busy serving themselves, Tharn was approached by a girl. " Hey handsome, I'm Anchilee and you? " Anchilee smiled. " I'm Tharn " he replied and got busy into his own business. " Um I guess you're alone here, would you mind me accompanying you? " Anchilee played with her hair.

" Sorry, he is with me " Tharn smirked and pulled Type by his hand. " What the fuck Tharn " Type cursed and looked at Anchilee, he was now able to understand the situation. " Yes lady, we are together " Type smiled. " Ah alright but I don't mind being with two guys at the same time " Anchilee smirked. Tharn and Type looked at each other and gulped hard. " Excuse us please " Tharn took Type away from Anchilee and sat down to eat near the waterfall.

" Nice scenery along with nice food, I can't wait to dig into it " Tharn licked his lips. " What are you waiting for? " Type said while already eating his food. " Sooo delicious " Tharn drooled. " As delicious as you " Type winked. " Wha..t..what.." Tharn choked on his food. " Kidding asshole " Type chuckled.

They had their dinner while the violinist played the violin near the waterfall. They came upstairs to their room immediately after filling up themselves. " Ah I'm so full " Type laid on the bed with his hand across. " Me toooooo " Tharn said as his foot slipped suddenly and he fell onto Type. They kept looking at each other without blinking. " Oh so sorry Type " Tharn got up. " It's fine, let's sleep now, we have our dream audition tomorrow " Type streched his arms.

~~~~~~

(A/N: ughhh these toxic solo stans are so freaking disgusting! They are hating on Mew and Gulf just because their ship still exists? That's hilarious! Solo stans never hesitate to ship Mew/Gulf with their co-actresses who either have a boyfriend or are already married but they have a problem in shipping MewGulf. I don't get this logic! I saw that fans have created accounts for MewAmanda and GulfJanie. I mean seriously guys? Amanda has a boyfriend and Janie, she has a daughter! Solo stans think MewGulf has already ended their relationship but I strictly do not believe in that. I'm not stopping solo stans from shipping Mew/Gulf with other people but before shipping them please get to know their co-star's relationship status first. I hope MewGulf proves the solo stans wrong very soon.)